<Incarnation> A-PvP-Hardcore Recruiting for Classic

• < INCARNATION >
  • Realm: TBD
  • Server: West Coast PvP
  • Faction: Alliance
  • System: Loot Council
  • Raid Times: M TU W 7-10 pm PST

Introduction:

Incarnation is a Hardcore Alliance guild looking for passionate and competitive players for Classic WoW. Our goal is to raid and clear content efficiently while promoting a healthy community. If you take the time to talk with us you’ll see our passion and that we’re taking this seriously.

About Us:

We have a solid core group and are looking to add a few more exceptional players to our roster. Our leadership core contains the following: multiple top 20 KT kills, Rank 14, multi season gladiators, complete private server progression, and competitive world rankings in other games.

We do not expect all our recruits to have this level of experience, however we do have high expectations. All the information is out there, such as boss mechanics and dps rotations. Even those new to classes/specs will be held to a high standard. We expect before applying you research and understand the basic mechanics and rotations of the class you’re applying for.

Expectations:

We’re currently fine tuning our raids weekly to ensure once launch comes we progress with minimal delay. Incarnation is testing applicants now to ensure every member exceeds standards. We expect our members to be knowledgeable about each encounter and have adequate consumables available for progression.

Needs:

High: Priest(holy/disc), Paladin(holy),
Low: Warrior(fury), Rogue, Mage

Obligatory exceptional players considered

Apply on the website or dm me
incarnationguild. com
discord. gg/St9mCuP
iggy#1473

2 Likes

PogChamp 4Head Kappa

1 Like

Why does my sword (hungering cold) block my portait

Still hunting for passionate recruits

shameless bump

x up for strath live

beta access when

Updated with new class needs.

World of Warcraft holds a Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG by subscribers.

In 2015, The Daily Mail reported that a Shanghai man died after playing the game for 19 hours straight, continuing even as he was coughing up blood. God speed hero.

-If you lower the music settings in settings, and increase ambient sounds to max, you can go to Undercity throne room, and hear the dialogue between Arthas and his father before he killed him.

Ninjas or pirates?

These guys are mega nerds that will probably get world top 10 or something

Pirates since ninjas are for 12 year olds now.

Pew pew need rogues and mages

Be sure to let Iggy know if your sister is single or not in your application.

Fake news!

i was thinking of joining but you dont need warlocks smh.

Sorry friend, bursting at the seams with locks currently! No eye for any other class?

Applied for melee DPS. I meet all requirements. Would prefer to play warrior to flex between DPS and tank as the guild needs and for PuGs, but I am willing to play Rogue and Hunter as well. I intend on capping an alt before BWL.

Here is my Legion main if you want to check my Armory for raid progress and kill dates.