Inb4 people lose their minds on maintenance

It happens every Tuesday, and usually extended on Patch days…

Been like this since forever

No you don’t need compensation

No it isn’t an atrocity

Yes you can play other games besides WoW

There…before anyone gets any bright ideas!

3 Likes

You’re not really getting in before anything. People have those kicking off right on the dot.

4 Likes

They won’t listen anyway.

Some one already posted their anti-whine whine thread already, you’re late to the party

6 Likes

in EU maintenance happens during the night :stuck_out_tongue:

I posted my fake whine 30 minutes ago. Get better. :smile:

Point still stands.

Apparently people these days don’t have object permanence or something equivalent to forgetting patch day.

I can rage if I want to. You’re not my mom.

I wonder if they added Human Heritage armor with this maintenance, it sure is a long one.

Not until .07, Blizzard showed the roadmap on the launcher…

Maintenance at the times they do it can be frustrating but i get it! Should do it in the middle of the night.

I don’t want to wait, my heritage is my birthright! Blizzard plz! :frowning:

hmm… Maybe what we need is a thread inviting people to come rage about the down time. An invitation to vent.

Nah. Maghar orc need a 5th recolor of their heritage mog before you get your first. This is the way.

it sure is a long one.

2 Likes

You’re mother

1 Like

Hold on let me freak out. clears throat and pats chest.

OH MY GOD BLIZZARD WHAT IS THIS?! MY SISTERS UNCLES DOGS WALKER TOOK TODAY OFF TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW PATCH AND YOU ARE HAVING A GAZILLION HOUR DOWNTIME???!!!1111! I want compensation for this outright war crime you’ve commited. I want a total refund of Dragonflight and the 10+ years of game time. This is such an absolute slap in the face and I cant believe you would do this to your customers.

That hit all the notes or did I miss any buzzwords?

3 Likes

Ahem DONT tell me what to do cough ahem

Am I doin it rite?

2 Likes

If I said no, would you really listen anyway?

I nominate this thread!

1 Like