(Inactive) [H-RP] The Unbound Order (Oceanic)

Tonight, our RP campaign is taking us south to Azure Span, to deal with some rogue necromancers active in the area.

4 Likes

We’ve decided to try our hands at raiding! We have 8 regulars atm so if anyone’s keen to come and do norms on Thursdays at weird Aussie hours, you’re welcome to join! No obligation to RP with the guild, but if you want to hang with us for gameplay, just know that we’re beginner-friendly, as many of us do not have much experience raiding. So if you’re looking for a guild that’s going to push the highest tiers of content at the fastest possible pace, that’s probably not us. We’re just gonna try our hand at norms for a bit, and see how we go!

RP still happening regularly too! :smiley:

Sarestha in Dragon Costume here with an update on the guild:

Until further notice, we’ve essentially gone inactive. The core community is still around, but organised events have ceased.

The blame is entirely mine. I had a crazy sequence of IRL events that led to some major mental health stuff, and yeah, guild leadership got to be a little too much. My role in steering this ship is over; I am making a commitment to myself to never GM a guild again - and until such time as someone else takes up the mantle, Lordaeron Unbound and its successor the Unbound Order, have wrapped up on the IC level. If gameplay returns I might advertise the discord for that purpose, but the RP side of things is finished.

I’m gonna switch to Alliance for a bit for a change of pace, hence the dragon. I’m Malv now, I guess XD. (Although as ever I will continue to play both factions). Still hanging around on WRA though, but largely just floating around like a bad smell, flitting in and out as I feel like I want to play. A bit less pressure that way. To the Forsaken friends I made though - Sarestha’s not going away. She remains my Horde main and I remain a deeply passionate fan of the Forsaken. She’ll be back, continuing to perpetuate her weird little Light heresy, and to advocate for the Forsaken in general!

Sorry if this disappoints anyone. But at the end of the day, I think we had fun, and I have no regrets. There’s been some great RP - the best experience I’ve had as a weird hours Aussie - and Unbound Order has been tremendous fun. All things have to come to an end sometime I guess, but I’ll continue to cherish the friendships made, the stories told, and the fun had together!

For Lordaeron! For the Horde! For Azeroth!

Signing off one last time,

• Sarestha Ravelle
9 Likes

Best of luck on blue <3

4 Likes