(Inactive) [H-RP] The Unbound Order (Oceanic)

You gonna take it even more hostage now, I mean. Who spearheaded efforts to clear the blight from Lordaeron? That’s right, Calia. :slight_smile:

Sarestha Ravelle: Pallid Disciple. Has a nice ring to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Tip of the spear, ok, but spearheaded makes her sound like the most important person. The Apothecaries had been working on the problem long before she got there.

At best, she is just one part of the tool. If one part is considered more valuable than the rest, then one on the council will be considered more important than the other. No more council of equals.

Hello! I am definitely interested in making a character and possibly joining in as a trial once I get a character set up and ready to go. I always do closing shift at work and I am on Melbourne time zone sleep schedule even though I live in the US, so, just like your officer in the original post, my sleep schedule is beyond repair… :sweat_smile:
Also doesn’t help that whenever I am on, my friends in the US are sleeping while I’m wide awake, so makes making friends a bit harder.

1 Like

Hey Anriya! Thanks for reaching out! You’ll be in good company, we already have two night owl Americans amongst us :rofl:

The best way to keep in touch with us is our discord . You can join with the following link: https://discord.gg/4tJNaVBC come hang out! :smiley:

1 Like

Another night owl American here, might end up hitting y’all up in the next couple of days too! New job working overnights as a waitress really killing my social life.

1 Like

You’d be very welcome!

I’m gonna find you at the crossroads and beat you up and take your gold for that comment… and for the cursed image that thankfully has been lost to time

1 Like

My computer crashed and I lost it too, depressingly. I’ll have to make a new one xD

(For those curious, Seranta hates Calia Menethil with a passion so I made her a Forsaken banner with Calia’s face on it :slight_smile: Secretly, she thinks it’s cool)

1 Like

I’m going to take your kneecaps and elbows next

1 Like

Bumping this thread.

This guild was fantastic back in the day; and it’ll no doubt be even better with the re-launch.

Looking forward to applying on my main whenever the re-lauch happens.

1 Like

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence! Looking forward to hanging out :smiley:

Re the guild relaunch: prepatch is dropping any day now… :sweat_smile: while we have had some casual pre-timeskip RPs, formal RP events will not commence until the prepatch launches, and we delve into our new storyline.

In the meantime, we are active on the gameplay front. Weekly mythic+ is about to begin! We may start delving into raids if we get enough people. PvP to be considered, but not formally active as yet!

1 Like

Events section updated! RP re officially launching - post timeskip - next week! Gameplay already taking place.

Unbound Order is back in business!

2 Likes

Our RP is recommencing tonight at the healthy hour of 2:30am PST, or 8:30pm AEDT

2 Likes

Edit to OP! Due to some scheduling conflicts our main RP days will now be Wednesday nights at 2:30am PDT or 8:30pm AEDT, with Saturdays taking on a more casual format.

The Unbound Order have relocated their Headquarters to a small base of operations near Tarren Mill, in order to begin patrolling and protecting the Hillsbrad area. The Bloodfang Pack have been attacking travellers in the region, and bandits have taken up residence near the outskirts of Dalaran. With the Alliance firmly entrenched in Soutshore and beyond Thoradin’s Wall, the message the Unbound intend to send is clear; the terms of the Armistice will be respected, but not one more inch of territory will be ceded. The Horde is still here in the Eastern Kingdoms, and they’re not leaving anytime soon!

2 Likes

Tomorrow… everything changes.

The Unbound Order has already been operating towards the end of the timeskip, and will be skipping towards the modern era, in alignment with whatever the prepatch has in store. Including Dracthyr!

The Unbound Order’s off to the Dragon Isles! We had an RP last night discussing whether we should focus our efforts in Lordaeron and the Eastern Kingdoms or help the dragons. We decided to split forces somewhat - a shadow force (made up mostly of alts haha) will continue to patrol the Hillsbrad area and deal with the threats there. Most of the Order, however, will be joining the Reliquary expedition to the Dragon Isles. There are three key reasons for this, IC:

#1: The very real threat that Razageth and the Primalists present. Elemental unrest has already occurred across the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. It would not be unreasonable to suggest that Horde lands, perhaps especially in the Horde territories in the Eastern Kingdoms which are quite geographically close to the Dragon Isles, could come under serious threat in the future. Sometimes a pre-emptive strike is necessary.

#2: Pragmatically speaking, the Horde has had a difficult relationship with Dragonkind in the past. To prevent the alarming, albeit currently remote, possibility that the Dragons may align themselves with the Alliance, the Horde must show its sincere and unreserved support for their “neutral” allies. It could also help secure the genuine loyalty of the Dark Talons Weyrn. Dracthyr soldiers could be valuable in the days to come.

#3: A lost land with lost lore and potentially, lost titan artifacts, may contain knowledge or weapons that can help the Horde safeguard its interests into the future. The Unbound Order would not be averse to finding such artifacts.

A great time to join if you’re interested in hanging out!

I need to annoy you people again.

I’m tired of being the Scruffy for Dead Guilds and holding down the fort for folks who never come back to the game.

We’d be more than happy to have you! :smiley: Actually the former GM of Blacksky Sanctum, the Forsaken Priest Albert Limin, hangs out with us as well, interestingly. He’s unsubbed for the time being but has RPed with us over the years, and chats in discord.

If you’re thinking about it, feel free to join our discord with the link in the OP. You can always vibe check the place there, see what grabs your attention haha!

RP Campaign starting in the Waking Shores tonight!

1 Like