In tyr's footsteps the waking shores not obtainable

The quest is not showing from the maiden on my demon hunter, but is available on my alt.
Ran the macro to see if I had completed and came back false. Not in my quest log. Tried to reload and relog, go to different area and re zone, still not able to be picked up.

32 Likes

Yeah, the same is happening to my main. Quest isn’t showing and I dunno what to do

3 Likes

Also, it has appeared for my alt. I’ve submitted a ticket, saying 9 days. Let’s hope I can get an answer before

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue as well. I have crated a 418 bow so I have used two sparks. There is no quest this week to get the third spark.

1 Like

I am also in the same boat, only have crafted two pieces. Was looking forward to getting my third spark but this is frustrating.

1 Like

Has anyone worked a workaround for this yet?

I used 1 spark, its the second time the quest doesn’t appear, have a ticket opened for 5 days right now and blizzard only answers with pre programmed texts lol

Not yet, guess we’ll be waiting on Blizzard fix or something?

Yup Same here only on 1 of my toons. My alt has the quest but my main doesn’t.

Same issue on my warlock.

Same exact issue here. Appears on my alt’s, not there for my main. The big differences between my main and my alts is the following:

Main has Loremaster of the Dragon Isles, alts don’t.
Main has much higher renown levels, with most being 20+
Main ran and completed the dragonflight weekly dungeon mythic x4 immediately upon logging in.

Does everyone in this thread have alts? I am wondering if it some interaction with max level alts.

I do have 2 alts, a 70 dh and a 63 paladin, both of which I could do the quest. They haven’t done Valdrakken questline, pretty much haven’t done anything lol. I just use them for profession

My DH alt had no problem getting the quest and I havent done any campaign stuff on him.

Not able to get the quest either while alts are able to get.

Is this possibly a bug with folks with alts that are at max item level?

I am having the same issue on my account. The quest is not showing up for my Evoker and Hunter, but did show up for my warrior.

I’m having the same issue. Done all previous sparks. Quest isn’t appearing for me

Same issue for me, just adding another post for visibility. My main does not have the spark quest this week.

my alt is about as ratty as you can get, last week i did one key just for a vault.