In queue at 4, slept 5 hours, still in queue for 2 more hours

Holy moly what a long wait time today. I jumped in queue at 4pm PST, then I went to sleep and slept till just now, and it still shows 2 hours left in queue. Yikes.

5 Likes

Still in queue from after work. Might just give up and hop back into queue and go to sleep, lol.

Although, my queue just went from 200 minutes, to 14 as I am writing this post.

edit: back up to 131 minutes, lol

It was expected why people used remote logins and kept themselves loged in by hitting something every 10 min or so, which is legal if not using automation to do it.

The biggest issue with the ques on lunch is the server only lets so many in as such someone needs to logout for you to get in. Who’s going to intentfully logout before they have to on launch making for vary long ques as they don’t go down. They stablize a bit more day 2 when people constantly logging in and out. So they at least go down in a more timely manner.

2 Likes

Its also people pulling all nighters grinding etc as once your on the server you want to make it count so people are staying on longer extending the queue.

Faerlina containment field doing its work.

That sucks, I jumped in queue at a similar time and was able to get in at 9:30 PM PST.

I so love this… It seems they acknowledged the problem and they said they will fix it. That was 20 days ago. Now it’s even worse than before. I am in an estimated 440min queue now :slight_smile:

I was able to log in and play with no queue today, just like every day since leaving old Benny. . .

Been in queue since 1pm Central, 8 hours later im still not in. Its an estimated 1hr and a half before im able to get in to play. By that time, i’ve got to get off and go to bed for work tomorrow. It’ll get better, but not for a while.

i logged myself into que at 320 pm EST and went to work. Its 4 minutes to 11 and I still have 40 min left…

1 Like

Wait a few days, try again. Everyone is no lifing on launch. If you want to stay on your max pop server, that’s your only other option lol.

If you aren’t on by like 10 am then you won’t be able to play the whole day.
That’s legit how bad it is now lol. I’m happy to be a morning person at least.

I switched to playing at night. Didn’t have any queue on Grobbulus at midnight

So pick another server?

Legend says he’s still in queue.

yeah… i dont get why people like doing this to themselves, my buddy was playing aother game with me and he made his character on a popular streamer realm and he was in queue to sign in the game for hours… I said why are you doing this? Dont you want to play?? he said yes, very badly… and i said… well lets start on this new realm together to play than… after a few hours of playing he said he wanted to get back to his “main” character on the other realm…

So i said thats fine, my play time is over and by the way other level is your main on that other popular server and he said he just hit level 21 and I said, you do realize we just dinged to level 20 here meanwhile you would still be sitting in queue this whole time not playing.

I just had to laugh as I logged out.

It’s really unacceptable for queues when you pay for a game/game time, you should be able to play it when you want to play. Blizzard should have enough resources to built new servers with enough specs to allow the player base to all login.

Your options are Unsub, Transfer, or suffer the queues.

I used to play everquest…

Blizzard goes out of it’s way to let people from other seevers play, transfer, etc.

The wow playerbase is lazy by comparison in regards to community formation and buildings. That’s on people to form guilds on under populated realms and carve out a new destiny for the server. Rather than sit on 10 year old pixels.

Shhhh Go back to sleep

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.