In light of upcoming paid server transfers--

I think this is likely the main reason people would want to transfer. Or maybe PVP to PVE, for those who didn’t know what PVP meant.

I’m not a fanboy, I just have common sense. Expecting paid transfers when several servers are clearly struggling keeping a healthy population is just silly.

Probably in a very distant future where you don’t have realms starving for population. If they’re smart about it, it won’t be anywhere near this time.

Allowing paid transfers would 100% result in many players, especially alliance fleeing to higher population/better balanced realms like Incendius and leaving a number of realms either completely dead or ridiculously horde dominated.

Because the server I chose is half dead all the time, and completely dead after 9pm. Maybe after I have the pleasure of paying to transfer to a server that isn’t dead I’ll be able to finally experience Dire Maul.

I’d very much like to play the game, I can’t get any groups for elite quests, or a group for any dungeon after BRD.

2 Likes

PvP servers that are imbalanced suck to be frank. The imbalance never gets better either unless people are forced to transfer in, those servers just get worse since the losing side tends to bleed players.

Other servers even PvE ones, some just lack players and are slow. LF tank is bad on every server even populated ones, LF tank on low pop servers i imagine is very rough.

1 Like

I got baited on a server by my friends who quit, and the server is just lame cause its too much horde (I am horde) and I love wpvp and its just boring… I want to go to a better server more balanced or alliance dominated.

Yeah cus Pandas would never come to WOW…

Dont be dense,

Maybe when i say “Shouting in UC” I mean im Standing in UC shouting in LFG, LookingForGroup, World, General and Trade.

Ever think of that?

But please do tell me where im wrong? That it doesnt take FOREVER finding groups on AR.

Allowing paid transfers would 100% result in many players, especially alliance fleeing to higher population/better balanced realms like Incendius and leaving a number of realms either completely dead or ridiculously horde dominated.

Let me back you up right there. The only horde that feel the pain of the Alliance on unbalanced servers are those on Incendius. Alliance won’t be transferring to a “better balanced” server. They’d be transferring to an alliance dominated server. Frankly I’d love to see PvE to PvP transfer and transfers for a faction to the realm their faction is underrepresented.

CRZ is something that happens mostly on the host, not so much in the game engine.
No idea if the classic host does CRZ, but even if capable, i doubt they would make use of it.

money talks and actiblizz loves money

1 Like

It’s the Legion software running classic databases, with a few patches tossed on it.

Please provide link to your information as Blizzard updated hours ago stating there will be no paid transfers.

1 Like

Paid transfers came a couple months before BC dropped. They were a part of Vanilla and I believe I saw a blue post today confirming they will be available.

In vanilla most servers had one huge scumbag guild that controlled every world boss and poached from other guilds because they were ahead forever.

This is technically very vanilla like, most servers only had one super hardcore guild, and then a bunch of feeder guilds stuck behind the gear curve.

you alliance are going to do the same thing transfer to an alliance dominated server and do the same thing the horde is doing to you.

you dont really care about fair even balance pvp.i see that in your alliance groups on my server that camp lhc in a 10 man group and dm entrance.

your just whining about not having the advantage but will take it if it comes up.

merged Nordissal with Muaradin

Awkward…

2 Likes

eh, Devs do one thing, forget to mention anything to GM staff.
Not really a blizz thing, it’s kind of common

1 Like

Yeah that sounds about right. I’m working in the corporate field and its rife.

support people are like always the last to find anything out a lot of times.

I know a few companies where community management people are in the meetings with development and know coming things, but that is very few and they are very small companies.

1 Like