In-game shop error

Hello, I am having trouble accessing the in-game shop. No matter what I try to buy, every time I get to the transaction part, the shop crashes. The error comes up as: WerFault.exe - Application Error; The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). This is my first time ever seeing this error. It also gives me this error anytime I access the customer support in-game, but only the browser sections such as: Knowledge Base and Open a Ticket. I would really like to buy a token.

Thank you for your time.

That could be caused by an anti virus software or it might be caused by a display driver not being updated. Disable your anti virus software and test if it works you know what the problem is if not try updating your graphics card drivers see if that helps.

I have done both of your suggestions and no luck. Hopefully it’s something that can be fixed. My machine is a bit older but everything else in WoW functions fine and I’ve even used the in-game shop before. This started around two days ago.

Have you tried other browsers? Have you cleared your browsers cache/cookies. This sounds like something is blocking your access. If you have a mobile phone see if you can access them that way.

Heya Beeferz,

Since 8.2 we’ve been seeing Razer software cause shop crashes. If you have any Razer software a temporary uninstall is recommended. If this works, try reinstalling. If the problem comes back after reinstalling please contact Razer.

If this does not work please let us know.

Edit: If the above post did not help you, please visit this thread for more help

It seems like installing the latest update for Synapse and restarting my computer fixed the issue. Thank you for the support!