(In game protest event) come join me!

You’re peacefully protesting for more war do I have that right sir

1 Like

There’s no such thing as an ugly orc, only a lazy orc.

Work on yourself, my dude.

1 Like

You would make a nice wife. When I was a beautiful orc, you would have fallen head over heels for me. But now, you ignore me. Burst into tears Look what the alliance has done to me.

On another note.

Come my brothers and sisters of the Horde.

Together… We shall overcome! We will show the Alliance we are better. Without unnecessary violence.

3 Likes

Powerful message of unity

We’re only at 25. We’ve got ages to go

1 Like

Gonna protest against ending this war while there are still elf trees standing

1 Like

It can’t be that bad. I admit the last few years are kind of a blur. Jumping through portals. Getting my bits re-digitized every time a mage zips me some place. Sometimes I even eat food that is lying around and then wake up in strange places.

Still. I think I’d remember if DEAR LIGHT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HEAD?

2 Likes

i lost my head but i grew a new one so itll be ok

If you think that’s bad. Try losing your hair after the alliance tortured you. Look at me! I’m HIDEOUS!

1 Like

Yeah, uh… we could try a cream… or a hat.

2 Likes

Or a mask!

Is anyone going to mention that he’s a freshly boosted or trial character using the clown hair option I have never seen an RPer use?

((What does that have to do with anything? I can easily post on my main i just choose not to. This is a event I choose to do with a different character. You are obviously trolling))

3 Likes

He was given the terrible haircut by the Alliance.

As a warning to the rest.

7 Likes

Is that the part of this that you choose to take umbrage with

1 Like

As far as I can tell, this is a mostly harmless comedic post for a ‘peaceful protest to peace’ event, which I cannot see as anything but deliberate irony. Nothing here seems to express anything close to malice or even trolling.

I get wanting to be careful, but no need to go after random people until you’re very well sure there’s a problem.

1 Like

Hello, and welcome to the Wyrmrest Accord forums!

6 Likes

Do it in warmode, coward.

This is the strangest protest I’ve ever heard of.

Hope it goes off well haha

Don’t you see? He’s asking us to give war a chance! Like the good old days after Theramore!

2 Likes