In-game ignore...let's make it better!

Hi Perl if it worked like that, that I could get on board with, as if someone thinks so poorly over me they block me, I would sooner them forget I ever existed.

That said, I do think indifference to someone is sometimes worse than hating them

1 Like

Indifference is a defense mechanism. There are some really awful people, and it only takes one to ruin your whole night, depending on how awful they are. Hating them just makes it worse because you have to care to hate. Forgetting them takes less energy and lets you move on easier.

It may be worse for the person who gets forgotten, but in the long run itā€™s better for both, in my opinion.

1 Like

I want the igonor to extend to the forums. I ignore on the forums, I donā€™t see them in the game. I ignore in game, I donā€™t see them on the forum. I donā€™t want them to see my posts, I donā€™t want to see their quotes in other peopleā€™s posts or that other people are responding to them. I donā€™t want to see ā€œ1 ignored postā€ or whatever it says.

I donā€™t understand. What are you people doing that you have to put so many people on ignore? Iā€™ve been playing since vanilla and my ignore list is empty and I PUG all content except raiding. Thereā€™s a lot of ā€œcrying wolfā€ in this thread. If you donā€™t like someone or what they say donā€™t read it. You donā€™t have to complain every single time you see something you dislike or disagree with. Itā€™s called being an adult. Life isnā€™t your own bubble or echo chamber. Deal with it.

Iā€™m all for account wide ignore but I feel some of you need to stop being so sensitive. If youā€™re in the services channel just leave it. Thereā€™s even an allegation of ā€œharassmentā€ because someone liked their post on multiple altā€™s. Thatā€™s just silly and looking for a reason to be a victim for attention.

*necro thread. Whoops! :beers::heart:

Why do so many of you need these crazy account wide blocks? Thatā€™s the first thing that stands out to me. 2nd why does it matter if they see what you say ā€¦ You ignore them they canā€™t respond to you problem solved. Anything else is just wanting to be a karen

1 Like