In Game Guild Recruitment Bugged?

Hello all! I was noticing that after the server connection we () lost our application log from the in game guild finder. This is annoying but not the end of the world. The bigger than is that we aren’t seeing any applications in game anymore?
I have an alt I was trying to get into the guild but when I swapped back to my main to accept them I did not see the application?
Is anyone else seeing anything similar or know of a way to fix this? Our post is up to date (it times out after 30 days) and I tried taking us down completely and then bringing us back up. I am able to apply on my alt, but I can not see anything from my character in guild (I still have access to it as the fields are greyed out, rather than missing in the case where my permissions were removed).
Thanks, and if you have applied to join us in game, we aren’t ignoring you! Feel free to message korflixis-terenas in game, or send me an in-game mail, and I would be happy to invite you!

Edit: I saw a bug forum post about the same issue happening on the other cluster of connections recently. It seems like it is a known problem that has yet to be fixed. For anyone else over here on our cluster who has been wondering if there was just a lull of people, it’s just that the guild finder is broken. So if anyone has been interested in talking with those of us here at feel free to add me on bnet @korstrack#1787 or send me an in game whisper or mail at korflixis-terenas!

1 Like

I reported it in the support forums. We have the same issue. No idea when it may be fixed

1 Like

Way late to the party on this but it affected everyone and has since been fixed.

1 Like