In Game Confidence

Hi all. Over the years, my confidence in groups has dropped. That’s why I pug and LFR because I don’t want people who I know to realize how awful I’ve become or the ultimate rejection - to be kicked. Anyone relate?

3 Likes

Can relate 100%.

I took a long hiatus early in BfA after a decade+ of playing regularly. While the mechanics of WoW haven’t changed much, my experience since being back and the journey from 1-60 has been eye-opening. Especially in PUGs. Seems like there’s a lot less tolerance for anyone who is trying to get back into the game. Too many power levelers running alts through as fast as they can. It’s still been fun just not quite how I remember it. Lol.

1 Like

Maybe the trick is to join a community of like minded people / guild and run stuff at a commonly agreed pace. I know what you mean about the ‘less fun’ A part of me understands that reminiscing over the 2006 onward first time experience is seen through my rose coloured glasses. A part now needs sedation to enjoy the grinding / meaningless (other than fun) time-consumer.

Anyway, off topic there, sorry. Add me - we run a (me) not so confident dungeons lol :joy: