In dire need to guild

Yoooo. Just came back to retail and my tiny goblin rogue needs a home. Im a casual dad who enjoys pvp and willing to do some pve with the homies. Mostly looking for a social experience while questing and make some friends. If anyone has suggestions of a uber cool guild do let me know.

My advice … faction change to Alliance, go dwarf, level to 60 and join us in Clan Battlehammer.

Your player profile fits us perfectly.

But sir, i know nothing of the dwarves and i chose goblin for their racial (obviously im a noob) and wanted to make a super mobile class.

Make what you want that will be the most fun for you. Hunters are highly mobile. Mine is faster on his feet than my monk, they are crazy. Humans are good, especially in PvP. I suggest coming up with a character concept in your head, and then make it in the game, their are plenty of things that you can do nowadays. Being new isn’t a bad thing.

You’re going to have questions, feel free to ask them. Soldiers of Azeroth was designed for Emerald Dream. We do a bit of everything but our events as of late have been all RP. It’s ok, we have people who do a little bit of everything over there and we have no problems teaching you if you like or answering any questions that you might have.

Soldiers of Azeroth Discord
TinyurlDOTcom/wowsoa

I appreciate the efforts my dude. Is this guild you speak of on the Horde side?

Mine is Alliance, the Soldiers of Azeroth aren’t a guild. It’s a community for people that play on Emerald Dream. Their are guilds there, Horde and Alliance both.