In Development

Currently it seems no one that can make changes is looking into the monk forums. So I am suggesting we bring attention to the in development forums, if anything maybe a different dev one not assigned to monk or maybe a manager will take notice. It is pretty obvious whoever is tasked with monk doesn’t actually play monk, so we need outside help.

The current “Buff” of nerfing our RSK from 10% down to 6% is actually turning into a over all dps loss. I am not sure how they set up their sim to because it is obvious some numbers are just wrong on it. They need to get in game and actually test before this nerf goes live. I posted about it here

Maybe we can bring over Hyouriku’s big thread or something because at this point we are all on the titanic and just playing on in the band while the WW spec sinks to the bottom of the ocean… I mean DPS logs.

1 Like

I think I can move the topic into the Development Forums but I don’t know what happens if this forum disappears like 10.0.5 (having maybe lost all posts even with backups of the opening post).

Shall I move it? Or shall we create a link there that leads to the summary thread?

Maybe just start a new one and /copy paste from the old one. Not sure if that would be a violation or anything.

But you put together a great thread that needs eyes on it and not whoever is supposed to be helping us because whoever that person is they are asleep on the job.

I will re-read the forum rules first to find if that would be a violation.
Right now I am writing a post on the summary topic and afterwards I want to insert the new ideas into the topic.
When I have done both, I will either copy it or if it’s a violation we will have to find another solution.

Edit: As far as I read, it’s forbidden to post duplicate threads. So I will instead move the thread into the development forum for now (hopefully it won’t get deleted)

2 Likes

Just be prepared to move it back close to the patch launch, don’t want to lose the thread because the PTR forum gets deleted.

This is what I’ll try to do.

Can you just make a post linking to
The post? That way the post you link you stays safely in the link forums but gets visibility in development?

I am not sure if that’s okay to be honest - but I guess it will be better seen if people don’t get a link but the actual topic.

I will try to get the topic off soon enough before the forum gets deleted there.

The thing about spam and duplicate threads is more about in the same section.

So it would be alright to keep a duplicate?
I know this rule is mainly for preventing massive spams but I don’t want to risk it getting deleted. But I think it should be enough for now to be in the PTR forums for now It’s been for a while in the monk’s forums and I will return it probably this month there before the patch goes live.

Your best bet to make sure it doesn’t disappear is to copy paste it into a word doc if you’re going to split it.

I did that already to a word and editor document just to be sure to keep it, but thanks for the hint :slight_smile:
Now let’s hope we get attention.

2 Likes