In Development: Season of Discovery Phase 4

In Development: Season of Discovery Phase 4

Season of Discovery Phase 4 is coming and with it, players will be able to level to 60, discover new class runes, enter the Molten Core raid dungeon to face Ragnaros, and more.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Man, I should try SoD before I go on a 2 month pre-expansion hiatus.

2 Likes

The leveling raids were great, cannot wait to try out the changes…

But please Blizzard this is your chance to release NEW RAIDS.
THERE ARE PLENTY OF STORYS IN CLASSIC, YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Edit: don’t work on the old raids too much, focus on some new content. Or else SoD will be a bust if Kara crypts is the only new “End game” content. Big bet.

9 Likes

The issue for me is there are too many versions of wow at the moment. I mean, it’s a good problem to have, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t have the time to play them all!!

3 Likes

They need to address the PvP damage aura, if it isn’t removed many players including myself will not return.

Stop being lazy.

2 Likes

no 10 mans means its DoA

15 Likes
  • “New Stranglethorn Vale and Blood Moon Rewards and Currency”

Nobody wanted this. Why are we getting 3 phases of just blood moons? All this extra time put into development could’ve gone toward a new event.

I mean, it’s great that incursions are being turned into dailies, but blood moons need to go away now lol, we want something new.

33 Likes

holy f i didn’t even get that far, they are absolutely creatively bankrupt

9 Likes

failing to uphold decent PvP standards into a dead server, a tale as old as time

2 Likes

PvP is borked and all the new warlock stuff is trash. Think I’m done with sod.

15 Likes

Figured they would of done something with EPL and the towers.
They need to hire more developers or something maybe to reach this things actual potential.

6 Likes

You guys didn’t honestly think phase 4 was going to be surprising did you?

12 Likes

Just what Classic needed. The loved Dailies of retail.

25 Likes

So shaman, warrior, pally, hunter get all the fun changes and every other class is thrown in the trash LOL

3 Likes

RIP melee hunter.

3 Likes

Yay cant wait for June 27th then

1 Like

Please clarify: is onyxia flexible from 20-40 player raids?

Looks like druid is pretty DoA. Did they even tune or change anything with the class?

Thanks for giving us hit cap on rings, I guess.

1 Like

Stranglethorn was where weak 60s went to try and prey on 30 and 40 somethings. Now you cant be the only big fish in a small pond anymore and youre mad.

2 Likes

P4 HYPE!

Lets goooooo!

:fire:

4 Likes