In Development: Guardians of the Dream

Why is Blizzard still redoing the class talents? Isnt the expansion almost over?

4 Likes

Emerald Dream zone, Druid of the Flames resurgent, new World Tree Amirdrassil, Druid and Green Dragonflight focuses…2 handed axe legendary that Druids CAN’T USE! I just can’t wrap my head around these bafflingly bad decisions by the dev team. What a complete joke.

8 Likes

If youre updating the thalassian elf model… want to throw some cool stuff towards void elves while youre at it?
Please and thank you :slight_smile:

9 Likes

If you don’t want them, i’ll take them! thx Bliz

There are presumably 2 more major patches… we’re barely near half done with it.

6 Likes

Technically, 2h Axe is for:
DK, Paladins, Warriors, Shamans, and Surv Hunters, right?

SMH. Of all the options, why this? And you better believe it’s probably STR based, so Shaman/Hunter lose out. Why make a legendary that’s so restrictive? Why even bother? And by being 2H, that means it’s only DPS specs too.

Could have made it say a 1H Mace with STR/AGI/INT, and then opened it up to a LOT of specs:
DK, Monk, Shaman, Rogue, Paladin, All healers, Warriors (tank or DW 1H option…), etc.

Or go 2H polearm, which means Monks, Hunters, Warriors, Paladins, DKs, Druids, Evokers. This would have probably made the most sense given the Zone.

But nope, derp derp derp, DPS Plates FTL.

3 Likes

Ugh, gross.

It’s already the most represented race, and we’ve got variants on both factions.

Enough is enough.

Allied Races need to be looked at before a Blood Elves get ANYTHING else that is new.

They already have their heritage armor, several other races don’t even have those yet, like original Draenei.

7 Likes

And I just burst out laughing.

1 Like

You really don’t care about Hunter feedback at all. That’s just incredible.

9 Likes

y’all got season 1 to be overpowered in quit your whinging

2 Likes

As if they haven’t gotten enough, good lord lmao.

7 Likes

It’s Strength, so only DK/Pals/Warriors.

2 Likes

Yeah, me too…and Im pretty shocked that the only DF dungeons in S3 are the megadungeon wings

4 Likes

Watch them get Void elf customizations and Void elves get Blood elf customizations.

2 Likes

I can’t lie, I’m extremely disappointed.

we have never seen a 2h agi legendary, and this would have been the perfect tier for it. a druid leggo in an emerald dream centric tier?

oh no. we get another 2h str weapon.

my disappointment knows no bounds.

5 Likes

Does BFA dungeons make sense with actual expansion topic? lame

1 Like

At best we likely have only 1 more major patch. I expect Blizzcon will announce WoW’s next expac.

1 Like

“Class talent updates - Rogue and Demon Hunter”

The only shock is that Im somehow shocked Hunters continue to be ignored.

5 Likes

Fyrak isn’t the end boss for this expansion, there is no way such a doofus character can be.
I’m willing to bet player housing on it.

3 Likes

With the patch cadence they’ve been showing in DF you’re nuts if you think there won’t be a 10.3

3 Likes

Change the glad mount make it a fae dragon or netherwing drake atleast its so boring come on one you finally make new glad mounts for every season then you just go back to old ways
zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz
like please man you finally did sumthing right for 2 seasons then we get recolors again sooooo boring…

2 Likes