In Development: Fury Incarnate

NE heritage set: :mailbox:

1 Like

Part of me hopes that the ā€œNight elf, Forsaken & MOREā€ means mechagnome updates but that is probably never going to happen :frowning_face:

Honestly, the more that I look at the armor, I feel like having the straps cross x style (like the Magā€™har set) would solve a lot of my issues with the chest piece. And I must stress again, I think overall itā€™s phenomenal. The fact that the coffin is a backpack, with two pouches on the sides, and a top flap is INCREDIBLE.

2 Likes

I do hope some class reworking and tuning will be in there as well, and youā€™re just playing cards close and not pre-announcing them after the rogue one had to get bumped and people got fussy.

I believe in you guys but itā€™s a really rough time to be a windwalker main married to a BM hunter main!

Now make it so if you /sleep in the Forsaken armor, you place the coffin on the ground and hop inside.

4 Likes

I hope these Night Elf customization updates can give a little something to the Nightborne at the same time. If nothing else, at least the Dark Ranger skin/eyes.

Iā€™m glad thereā€™s new content already on PTR but this patch cycle just deliver products without enough testingā€¦Please fix Time Rift Latencyā€¦last patches had some lag issues, typos, unfun gameplayā€¦ZC rares and activities died like in 1 weekā€¦ some of these issues were mentioned on PTR by players.

To be fair, ZC activity died down a week later because everyone was just waiting for the raid and S2 to begin. At least the 10.1.5 and 10.1.7 activities will have their time to shine w/o a new raid and season overshadowing them.

That being said, good luck on the latency issues. Devs are probably just waiting for players to lose interest, which will mean less players engaged in the activity and the latency taking care of itself (which is unfortunate).

I hope so. I think the red and purple Manā€™ari skin tones look way cooler than the blue Draenei. Would be a really neat addition to get for my Draenei Warlock.

3 Likes

This is amazing! What id like to see is Eredar/Manari customizations for Draenei (would match the warlocks perfectly) And I know itā€™s a long shot but Night Elf Paladins.

1 Like

Finally night elf and undead - I hope quests are as amazing as orc heritage was. One request, can finally let nelfs be paladins? Pretty please :pray:t2:

I read the title wrong and was expecting to see a gang of angry Vulpera.

2 Likes

So I heard this is hitting PTR today???

Blizz wildin man, love to see it. Never let the hype die, only the time rifts.

1 Like

new velf hairstyles please. :smiley: purty please.

1 Like

That would be great and with a Quest Line it would be perfect if they did the rest as well.
Still hoping for fel Orcs from BC and WoD :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those would be fantastic as well. My dream is still fel orcs and Manā€™ari customizations arriving alongside DH unlocked for orc and Draenei. Iā€™d make a fel orc demon blademaster in a heartbeat.

Yeah, this is my hope too. I like the skimp armor but itā€™s a littleā€¦ basic for a heritage set.

2 Likes

I hope night elves can get both whatever the new heritage set is plus the BFA archer set that NPCs had. That one is a classic look. And I always want more sets that are skimpy on males too :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

Meaning you realized that the male night elf shoulders are not symmetrical? The rotation on one of the shoulders is not correct. I can provide as many screenshots as you need if you donā€™t know what Iā€™m talking about.

1 Like

Night Elves should generally be revised. The upper body of the males looks utterly terrible. Thatā€™s not how a normal torso should lookā€¦and the women with their hollow back and block-like handsā€¦ It would be nice if that could finally be fixed, but unfortunately, hope for that is rather slimā€¦

2 Likes

Hoping the Nelf set is either the vanilla opening cinematic armor, or Huntress Kasparian armor. Either or both would be sick!

1 Like