In Development: Fractures in Time

Lmao im sure many would say no real loss.

Just remember how i was: an as s

1 Like

Class Talent Updates

“More class balance and tuning is coming for mages, rogues, Holy Paladins, and more.”

Not mentioning Windwalker directly because you do ours and fix our abysmal ST on fights over 3min before 10.1.5 I like it

2 Likes

I can finally be a Night Elf Warlock :scream:

Thank you Blizz, I’ve been wanting a bard type class for years. This was such a fun surprise <3

1 Like

No, my worry is more along the lines of this looks like it’s going to have some issues supporting a 7-8 month tier. Big part of what killed Shadowlands. Even good content becomes bad content after 8 months.

1 Like

Moi? I’ve always been here. :wink: I’m just focused on news articles and publishing information with my part of the team, while others on the team are more directly on the forums where they can be.

3 Likes

Paladin up next!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

Undead and Gnome Paladins, Chilibean!

2 Likes

Pally Pals unite!
:fist_right: :fist_left: :boom:

2 Likes

Yes, standing in front of a dead Galakrond. Read the post again, it’s clarified that it deals with the impact of Galakrond death, not fighting Galakrond.

Edit: Well, I’m late, as usual.

MANY WHELPS! HANDLE IT! :smiley:

I can’t wait I love collecting whelps as battle pets.

1 Like

Would be nice since Paladins have racial mounts.

2 Likes

It’s okay, I heard Dad went out to grab a pack of smokes… surely he will be back soon lol.

2 Likes

Galakrond makes Deathwing look like Danny Devito standing next to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins, only Arnold is two stories tall.

1 Like

Generally kind of cool changes. Can we possibly get gnome demon hunters and undead paladins? I would even be okay with gnome and undead druids.

I’m not a troll, nor am I a hater. My response to the Blizzard devs for bringing Galakrond back is hilarious! and super For end a worthwhile BOSS wow Dragonflight my congratulations to the developers at Blizzard

1 Like

The previous races didnt need to do anything special to be a new class like rogue draenei, so no.

1 Like

I mean, they both utilize and associate with demonic magic and the fel. Demon Hunters literally transform into demons and command fel fire, and Warlocks channel fel and demonic magic to subjugate them (demons).

Blade (of Marvel fame) hunts and kills vampires. He is also a vampire (half-vampire/dhampir anyways) himself, and utilizes his abilities to help kill other vampires - so you wouldn’t argue that blade is not the same thing as a vampire, because he is a vampire (well, again, half anyways, but that’s irrelevant). A demon hunter may hunt demons, but you also wouldn’t argue that they are not explicitly tied to demons, just as warlocks are.

Their goals may be different, but they are intrinsically linked together through their association with Demons and the fel, in a way no other class’ are, save for perhaps paladins and priests.

1 Like

For all thats unholy please give us red draenei skin :pray:

1 Like

All this and still no vulpera druids

3 Likes