In Development: Fractures in Time

Oh ok. I thought you meant somehow like, this tier would be extra long because it was getting so much content or something.

1 Like

So much sarcasm i died

2 Likes

Thank you for giving us a heads-up and a timeline! And double thanks for covering things that are not raids and dungeons, so the post covers the interests of more of the player base.

I’m especially intrigued at the Holiday refresh, which I really really really want to see and have been for years. Keeping it fresh means newer players will actually get to experience things (as opposed to being the only one at an event that requires several people to do, I’m look at you, Halloween burning.).

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to more class / race combos getting expanded. I think the ultimate goal should be player freedom of expression in that regard. I imagine the most difficult classes to expand would be Druid, Shaman, and Paladin. It would also be difficult to expect the Demon Hunter get expanded to every race, which is asking for a lot, though I’d be happy if the Demon Hunter was at least expanded to other Elf races like the Void Elf / Nightborne.

In any case, its win to increase player choice and let people play the role they want to have. Azeroth’s hero doesn’t need to be restricted by cultural leanings. Undoubtedly there will be ‘expanded lore’ to include these other options. That’s just how these things work in a game that seeks to adapt and evolve. Individuals have always existed outside the norm, and that’s part of what it means to add these additional combos.

Aside from that, I hope we see continued work on customization options for different classes and races.

4 Likes

My condolences.

2 Likes

Lmao im sure many would say no real loss.

Just remember how i was: an as s

1 Like

Class Talent Updates

“More class balance and tuning is coming for mages, rogues, Holy Paladins, and more.”

Not mentioning Windwalker directly because you do ours and fix our abysmal ST on fights over 3min before 10.1.5 I like it

2 Likes

I can finally be a Night Elf Warlock :scream:

Thank you Blizz, I’ve been wanting a bard type class for years. This was such a fun surprise <3

1 Like

No, my worry is more along the lines of this looks like it’s going to have some issues supporting a 7-8 month tier. Big part of what killed Shadowlands. Even good content becomes bad content after 8 months.

1 Like

Moi? I’ve always been here. :wink: I’m just focused on news articles and publishing information with my part of the team, while others on the team are more directly on the forums where they can be.

3 Likes

Paladin up next!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dracthyr_heart: :dracthyr_nod:

2 Likes

Undead and Gnome Paladins, Chilibean!

2 Likes

Pally Pals unite!
:fist_right: :fist_left: :boom:

2 Likes

Yes, standing in front of a dead Galakrond. Read the post again, it’s clarified that it deals with the impact of Galakrond death, not fighting Galakrond.

Edit: Well, I’m late, as usual.

MANY WHELPS! HANDLE IT! :smiley:

I can’t wait I love collecting whelps as battle pets.

1 Like

Would be nice since Paladins have racial mounts.

2 Likes

It’s okay, I heard Dad went out to grab a pack of smokes… surely he will be back soon lol.

2 Likes

Galakrond makes Deathwing look like Danny Devito standing next to Arnold Schwarzenegger in Twins, only Arnold is two stories tall.

1 Like

Generally kind of cool changes. Can we possibly get gnome demon hunters and undead paladins? I would even be okay with gnome and undead druids.