In all sincerity, where are you?

I am seeing hundreds of posts asking for changes or help with bugs, messed up class balance, threatening to quit or just general discontent.

I am essentially a pvp player and always have been. I know for a fact that a huge portion of that community is disgusted by the radio silence and many of my friends and myself too are close to quitting.

i have scrolled through hundreds of posts here and bg and arena forum and havent seen ONE BLIZZARD POST. WHERE ARE YOU.

Please like this post to signal your discontent with the state of the game whether its pve or pvp.

If you’re happy, great on you but a lot of people are not.

Moderator: Edited title to remove callout. Using words like “Blizzard,” “Blues,” or “Devs” to call attention to your post is a violation of the forum rules.

303 Likes

Blizzard hasn’t coughed up a meaningful post in awhile. I use the blizz tracker pretty frequently and all I’ve seen lately is the AWC advertisements and a mobile bug report.

The quantity and quality of Blizzard posts in GD (and the community forums all up) is really lacking. Makes me not want to post here as it is an indicator they’re not valuable.

27 Likes

Its like game wide too…i cant even get a GM to respond to a petition. Its like they completely disengaged from the game. When they end up down millions a month in cancelled subs maybe they’ll wake up.

20 Likes

I’m waiting for the usual suspects to chime in and defend Blizzard here.

Why would they visit the forums it’s all toxic here!

37 Likes

Papa? Papa can you hear meeeeee?

17 Likes

Unironically this. papa locked us in a room with a wild feral animal and while we bang on the door for help they’re sitting with their hands over their ears. “Lalalalalalal cant hear you lalalala.”

Blizz seriously…why. you even took the time to buff some obscure prot paladin ability. lol.

3 Likes

Who doesn’t threaten to quit?? If you don’t threaten to quit at least 1 time per week, you’re not a WoW player!

8 Likes

They’re not going to balance anything during awc season

You really could have just ended your sentence there :wink:

Yes, I’m being silly and trying to appear clever in a thread on the interwebs in full anonymous mode. Hehe.

Seriously though. They have an excuse for everything. They won’t even attempt to balance any meaningful changes until a major patch. We’re stuck with what we’ve got for awhile.

4 Likes

There are literally more dev replies on the EVERQUEST FORUMS than for wow. A barely profitable almost dead game has higher dev response than arguably the most popular western mmo in the world. Awesome.

43 Likes

Blizzard is a multi-dollar company that cut quality assurance and customer support staff during one of their highest-profit years.

You can’t expect them to actually listen, can you? They’re making so much money they have to fire people.

57 Likes

https://youtu.be/DVoklaED4z4

2 Likes

to say SL is a disappointment is an understatement

its worse that Ishtar or even Charlie Sheen post Two And A Half Men

7 Likes

The lack of changes and lack of communication is a complete disgrace. After logging in and seeing that there hasn’t been any class balancing at all, it made me sick.

This isn’t like some fighter game where if one character sucks, you can instantly pick up another one. It takes a high investment of time to level and play a spec and even then you’re still behind because of time gating.

27 Likes

I don’t understand the blatant attacks that you guys have against Blizzard. It’s a time of extremely stressful and uncertain times. Work from home has affected almost every facet of daily life for companies, and virtually every game studio out there. Please cut them some slack. The hotfixes are coming.

2 Likes

We have the MDI going on for the next 2 months so the .00000000000001% of players can compete. We can’t possibly have any balance changes while there is a e-sports competition going on right now. If you are playing a busted spec you won until 9.1. If you play a spec that needs buffs get wrecked.

10 Likes

Well, I see posts of opinions that the community doesn’t like get mass flagged and hidden. Like, seriously, the post will literally be “I enjoy this system” or “I enjoy SL”, with no hateful content in anyway, and yet it will be flagged and hated on.

I don’t blame Blizzard for not listening.

• “If I don’t agree with your opinion, I’ll false flag and flame you, breaking multiple rules.”
  • “Why won’t Blizzard listen to us?”

Not saying all criticism is bad, but it does make the forums look incredibly toxic.

3 Likes

Well that’s because instead of having active CM’s to keep things under control they laid them all off and left us to patrol ourselves in the name of higher profits. Oddly enough it doesn’t work to well.

20 Likes

The forums have become toxic because the community is getting sick of this behavior. Someone tell me why a simple thing like the christmas event couldnt have been updated. ONE good reason and ill buy a 6 month sub.

They haven’t even updated the simplest holiday events in actual years. The lack of effort is mind boggling.

8 Likes

Idk, could be the deadly virus killing hundreds of thousands (around 500,000 in America alone now) and them having to work from home and deal with dying family members.

But y’know. Where’s my santa hat?

2 Likes