In a few days MM hunter will global everyone down to 0%

He doesn’t realize if MM becomes fotm, all casters are doomed. Imagine double or triple mm agaisnt a lock. :joy:

Marks won’t be noticeably better next season until tier becomes available. Its season 2 tier is going to be super problematic though.

Did it get nerfed like most of the tier sets

Not that I’m aware. Was there a mass nerf on the ptr recently?

Yes there was

Can you link?

No, the marks set is not nerfed at all

An 8% chance to do kill shot and some more damage on kill shot seem fine with the 25% nerf to crit damage.

Maybe I’m wrong. I hope I’m wrong I like playing mm. I think it’ll be fine.

A lot of scenarios the best thing to do will be to just run and spam unbuffed arcane fishing for deathblow procs which is going to feel degenerate. Then in windows where you get to plant and cast, you’re adding a third source for deathblow since aimed and rapidfire already proc it at 15/25%. Deathblow is just already the most problematic part of marks as it stands imo.

Thought tier set bonuses got nerfed by 50% in pvp combat for s2?

I mean it’s 8%. You’re going to run out of focus running around spamming. I think it’ll be nice addition but it’s not going to warp the rotation like the destro tier

Looks like mostly just the S1 sets to me

Holy paladin for next season got nerfed :dracthyr_lulmao:

It’s not good enough to still just spam arcane if you can plant and cast obviously. Adding the proc chance on arcane when you’re then getting rolls on aimed shots in conjunction with the arcanes is pretty significant. But like when two melee are spam chasing you to africa you can now just keep running as if you were playing BM and just arcane/rapid and still be fishing out procs while moving.

Seems like you’re just playing a worse BM at this point.

BM won’t be that good though I don’t think. It doesn’t normally do that well in slow metas.

Does hunter do well in slow metals?

SV and marks sometimes do. There were a couple dampening seasons in legion when marks jungle was still really good. SV was really good season one of BFA which was a dampfest. Hunter in general is also sometimes just really bad as a class when things are overwhelmingly slow if it still struggles to live bc it ooms healers faster.

I thought BM was the “pillar and damp” version of hunter?