<Impulse> [H] | Tue & Thur 7:30-10:30 EST

- Horde/Faerlina

About Us:

We are a casual family-friendly raiding guild looking to build up for 25-man content in Wrath. We kill bosses and have fun doing it, while not taking ourselves too seriously and enjoying the content.

If you are looking for something a little more laid back and family-friendly please consider Impulse as your new home away from home.

Raid Days/Times:

Tuesday: 7:30-10:30 PM (EST)

Thursdays: 7:30-10:30 PM (EST)

Loot:
EPGP

Style:
Casual- Progressive

Recruitment Needs:

Resto Shaman - High
ARMS Warrior - High

Even if your class is not listed above, I do encourage you to reach out if still interested. We are always considering anyone that is a great fit for our team, culture and community.

If you have any questions, feel free to find me in-game:

Haikon
Discord Contact: Pete#8282

Heatseeker
Discord Contact: Seeker#6153

2 Likes

Seeker here,

I started playing WoW Classic TBC for the first time in April 2022 and I didn’t really have anyone to play with that I knew IRL. After hopping to and from a couple of leveling guilds, I found Impulse! It’s great to be in a guild who are accepting of new players and will do what they can to help you learn and level / gear, in game! I find there can be a lot of toxic people or just straight up jerks playing the game, but when you have your own little community of people who really just enjoy playing the game and making the environment open and friendly to anyone, it can make for a much better experience.

I find myself much more learned and ready to tackle main tanking raids!
If anyone needs a point of contact or would like to reach out, just message me in game @ Heatseeker or Faithseeker! Would love to send you a /ginvite!

Discord: Seeker#6153

1 Like

If you have an interest in a MM/Surv Hunter, I’d like to join. This is my first character on Faerlina. I have been rushing to level him to 70 with the joyous buff up. Just started a new job last week and I will have a lot more time to enjoy WotLK; mostly did GDKPs during TBC on my Paladin (on Pagle (A)).

Battle Tag: thepplshow#1333
Discord: ThePeopleShow#8762

1 Like

Would love to have you.

DM’ing you on Discord.

1 Like

Sounds good! Watching a movie with the wife, so I will be on tomorrow.

2 Likes

Updated for 8/8/2022.

1 Like

Hey Gadmeer, reading your post it sounds like you’re only recruiting for hunters, is that the case or are you also recruiting others?

1 Like

Hi Adonniss,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have been out of pocket for a few days.

Currently looking to fill:

MM Hunter
ARMS Warrior
Disc Priest

But I also encourage all players that are interested to reach out. Our team is always looking for great like-minded raiders looking for a new raiding home.

1 Like

Come on down folks! We need that sweet sweet Arms Warrior and Rest Shaman haaalp

1 Like

Updated for 9/12/22.

Looking for as solid Resto Shaman to join our growing team and community.

Updated for 9/15/22

Updated for 9/25/22.

Still looking for some great folks to add to our ever growing community.