Imps as Demo - Out of Combat Dismiss

Maybe I’m missing something - but besides implosion, is there a way to dismiss wild imps as demo? Because I’m tired of the 50/50 gamble of walking with wild imps after invis potting, hoping that if they do aggro something, that they’ll die before my pot runs out.

Would be great if there was a “dismiss all demons” button T-T

2 Likes

Imps should disappear on their own unless you have Inner Demons talented in which case you’ll get a new imp every 12 seconds.

Yes, they do! However, waiting 25 seconds to do that in a key is not ideal since its a race against the clock.

I’d argue in that sense, you have 25 seconds to implode from one pack of mobs to another. In general, that is a strength of a Demo that not many other classes have but is also a weakness.

Inner Demons will always summon a demon and will cause an unintended effect of pulling mobs while you are skipping a mob from invisibility potion.

You also have a Workshop Skip that is infamous for needing to dismiss ALL of your pets (and I mean all of them) to put the gateway to King Mechagon. ID will not help with that.

The best thing to do, is if you know you have an invis skip coming up after the pack, is to remember to implode them.

The more imps you have, the more easier to detect while invis.

Or maybe hear me out the imps should sorta be able to cast a half invis spell to not agrro mobs when out of combat in pve.

1 Like

I don’t make the game, invis pot skips have been a thing for quite awhile and they haven’t changed anything.
Doesn’t mean I don’t agree, just giving a solution to a current problem.