Impressive Influence Reputation Buff Extended Two Days

This should be extended to prepatch or else a lot of players are going to unsub again until shadowlands. Not a very smart decision financially speaking for a company to make.

2 Likes

If people are using in game gold to buy tokens that means more people will sell them if they go up in price… The price of tokens goes up with demand. A lot of people are selling tokens for Brutosaurs and that sunk the price down alot. Raw gold farms is how most people get there money eventually.

Please blizzard!!! Please extend it further. For a new player the more I play the more I find out this is essential. Please extend it

1 Like

Please extend to Shadowlands. It feels so rewarding at the moment and less of a grind.

1 Like

Extend it until pre-patch please!!

Please extend the Rep buff until the Shadowlands pre-launch patch.

Awesome but can we just leave it active till patch like the xp buff please. Some of us are trying very hard to get a mount… lol

1 Like

If you’re worried about people making too much gold from paragon chests on 12 alts, can’t you just nerf amount of gold dropped from 4k to 2k? A lot of people are trying to unlock allied races or get the Legion paragon mounts.

4 Likes

I’d be happy with just past xpacs buffs up. Farming legion paragon mounts is semi fun again. Shouldn’t really take 4yrs to get a mount though… Oh well rng is rng.

Or they did run visions but there’s only so many times you can run both SW and Org doing the same thing. Even when 5 masking.

3 Likes

I would kindly ask that you keep it up till the next weekly reset since we have the World Quest weekly event up. Makes for a good “last hurrah”.

As much as I like the gold, I think this would be a great compromise.

For those of us who care little about corruption and are leveling alts how about just extending the buff till the patch.

1 Like

No… that’s the only reason I am doing them… and it’s not even the best way to make gold…

Time invested for gold per paragon cache is not worth it for me. I make more with a few minutes at the AH then off I go doing whatever I want. I see it a niche thing from a gold making side and more as engagement.

It definitely feels better a’la Legion rep amount.

1 Like

go ahead and just extend it…otherwise the forum is going to explode in new topics about the rep buff…you gave it, you HAD to know these people were going to be mad when it went away

personally? i don’t care, i will never grind a damn rep…its stupid…i just play the game and if i get there i get there…if not ohwell… but if it helps them go for it

1 Like

Like so many others have said, please, extend this buff until prepatch alongside the experience buff.

3 Likes

Extend more blizzard, please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could extend for another week… :tired_face:

1 Like