Impressive Influence Reputation Buff Extended Two Days

Then they’ll be like

“Why is this pre patch so unfinished!?! Unsubbing as we speak”

2 Likes

Many of em did. They also didn’t buy 800$ mounts then try to tell people how to play the game.

5 Likes

TIL an $800 mount is a requirement to play WoW

Think you’re just a little bit too upset about me spending money

3 Likes

YAY!

Thank you Blizz :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blizz bent the knee.

Feedback matters.

3 Likes

Lol, no they didn’t. They extended it because the corruption vendor isn’t ready yet. That’s the only reason. :rofl:

6 Likes

Upset isn’t the word your just a clown a joke. You say dumb things like that and then immediately turn around and judge what people enjoy doing in game.

3 Likes

They gave us the worst emissary, champions of azeroth with ap bonus. Give us gold at least.

Sorry that you think something like visions is difficult, even when now it’s so much easier to do since they literally hand you more ways to run and upgrade faster on said cloak

1 Like

Well, makes sense. You guys though made reputation so low this expansion that this is what the pace should of been like to begin with, then I’d even wouldn’t mind doing a bit of rep stuff.

5 Likes

Really enjoyed having this buff it kept me logging in everyday to do emissaries. Hope it gets extended to pre-patch.

8 Likes

Extending it to pre patch would be great. If not it was nice while it lasted. Happy with a bit more time at the least.

5 Likes

cool, this won’t get me to exalted with the big 3 AR BfA Horde reps but it will get me really close

sweet

Does this mean the corruption is planned to go live Thursday? Planning my echo acquisition strategy:).

It’s live right now.

Imgur

Oh neat. Work work left me wondering haha.

Thanks, I know a lot of people would be happy if this was extended even longer.

5 Likes

Jumped the gun a bit, huh? MOTHER is selling them right now.

1 Like

It is not live for me right now.

Go, go bugs! Keep that corruption vendor broken so we keep getting the reputation buff!

9 Likes