Impossible to unlock allied races!

I don’t know if it’s just me Blizzard is bugging out in Zuldazar because for the love of god I have tried everything and I can’t get Chief Telemancer Oculeth to appear so i can turn in my allied race quests. I tried all quests required before hand bu those quest givers aren’t there or giving quests… HELPP

Erm… Which quest specifically are you having problems doing/finding?

On a serious note, I do hope you get some help, I got no idea. Is there another quest you have active that makes him locked for you someplace else? One where story wise he is waiting for you, in a specific place?

I can save you some trouble before you try to turn in a ticket…Have you researched the problem on Wowhead?

I honestly wish this was a joke. I can’t start Vol’dun on my level 45 horde DK because the very first quest into Vol’dun is bugged and just resets the quest back to the beginning. I tried putting in an in-game ticket and it sent me to the WoW Website which also wouldn’t let me put in a ticket.

These are game breaking bugs that Blizzard is aware of but not doing anything about. The Vol’dun Bug has been happening since the end of BFA. Wowhead comment section had a work-around but it looks like Blizzard patched it.

Wowhead should not be Blizzard’s answer to customer service.

1 Like