Impossible Achievement? ICC 25 man

ya there was two of us myself and a hunter and wouldn’t go up

Found this. It was from the tail end of Legion, but the principle should still be the same.

ya tried that

Oh. Hmm. Well balls. Will keep looking. It is much more interesting than anything else going here.

Be back in a few.

been trying and trying makes me wanna see if I can give someone gold to run me through it lol its very aggravating

Looks like it is a random bug.

I used my hunter for it. The pet acts as a 2nd player.

so means pretty much impossible

could be a glitch or a bug after all Blizzard recently had to hotfix an issue where the eye in northrend wasn’t dropping the drake mount for anyone the loot RNG was 0%

1 Like

Not necessarily. They may fix it. I would post something on the bug forum and open a ticket.

I am sure there are plenty of people hung up on this achievement.

2 Likes

It’s 100% bugged the debuff will jump to a ghoul and expire and not jump again. Solution: did it the other day, use 3 people 1 tanks the LK without dropping his HP to 70 and avoiding black circles while 2 players stand next to each other on the other side of the arena. They then bounce the debuff between each other 30 times the debuff will stack correctly on players. Do not cleanse it it will fail to jump. Then voila you have achieve once Lk is dead. P.S if you pull threat kill adds before they get to you or debuff may jump to them.

1 Like

Do you have a hunter? I soloed it as BM Hunter back when I did it.

It’s tricky, but possible.

His problem is the debuff is nuking the mobs and dying with them instead of jumping and stacking.

I remember a rogue wanting to do that sometime in legion.

I went with a BM hunter who also had not done it and wanted to go.

I swapped to DISC spec and mostly just kept shield on them and loafed behind them.

I think the rogue ended up pulling off some armor and maybe using a couple white daggers and the hunter used a white bow and just auto attacked while stacking up those stacks etc.

Forget what since I just did what they asked in chat (shield, pennance heal, stand around and twiddle my thumbs.)

We loafed through it and while I had my dragon mount I seem to recall getting some xmog drop I liked.

This was before the leveling nerf in legion so maybe around 7.2 timeframe.

I’d assume a disc priest and perhaps one or two others interested in doing it would still get it done.

I solod it on my mage during legion but that was before it got apparently bugged and never fixed from what I hear on the bug forums.

Did it last night. I healed on my druid and the dh and ret stood on the stairs passing the debuff and speed killing anything that wouldn’t stay on me
Edit: took us a few tries

Dont do it as prot. Tanks cant get the plague.

Just accuse the achievement being bugged cause people don’t know how to do it.

Like I said I tried this achievement with multiple people being there and have tried soloing it on my hunter toon and the plague will kill the ghoul and not spread. you cant stay by the stairs because his little black aoe will get casted and cause issue to fling you off. it throws you opposite of the stairs even if your backed all the way up.

Yeah, I posted this back in May. I Just tried to complete the achievement this morning it’s still not working for me. Hopefully blizzard doesn’t just forget about us.