Impersonation

Maybe people think they were just trolling or something, maybe they were looking for another rise out of me, idk, but whoever impersonated me on the 10th was pretty fing malicious. I’ve done nothing but be quiet these past few months. I’ve barely played, barely been online except to chat with people i know. I removed myself from all of the earthfury discords except for my old guild and the main’s guild. That was late july i did that. Why the eff would you do this to me? to marele? i heard that everyone fing thinks i would actually doxx someone…are you guys out of your minds? Check the god damn user ID on that account. I only have ONE discord and the only display pics i’ve had for a while have been real life pictures ive taken, or my dead inside one.

Anyone who actually knew me would have messages from my ONE discord account to be able to see that it was not me who posted that. I never joined asylum’s disc (this is what i was told about where it all happened) because i dont trust tanky from before classic - i couldnt stand being around him (yes i have screenshots showing why). I knew marele from years ago and still think hes the best choice for leading asylum because he knows his s***. tanky did not.

Marele and i talked extensively before the summer until he ghosted me. Did i doxx him then, even though he shared lots of personal info then (we BOTH shared lots of personal info)? NO. I moved on with my life and basically said “it is what it is”. I have screenshots showing i decided “oh well, it is what is is” after complaining to a friend about getting ghosted. I did NOT doxx marelle this time either.

I have personal s*** going on thats had me crying hysterically alone in my room the majority of the last two and a half weeks, or driving around like a maniac trying to escape the silence, or actually running home to family to not be alone. Ive barely been online at all except one time about a week ago. I was trying to farm for someone and patch something up by doing that and instead i get hunted down by giraffe and given rude emotes, and then swarmed by horde. Guys, I LEFT ALL THE FING DISCORDS. I REMOVED MYSELF. WHY THE F CANT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?

None of my mains guild even checked to see if it was really me. they just assumed and booted me. I only found ou about this because i got sent an accusation saying “how could you be like this,” after which i then spammed people asking what was going on and told them where i was and what was going on in my life. My heart rate jumped like 50 beats in seconds after i saw that accusation. No one even checked the discord ID of the impersonator, or asked me to log in game to verify it was really me. I was purposely avoiding the internet that day - I checked discord like twice after 2:30pm. I was driving, walking, drove some fam around, and was sitting with the fam after that. I’m not that kind of person to do something like that, and up until this s*** i legit thought doxx was another word for ddos and was extremely confused why people were saying i did that AND shared information. I dont have those skills. I never have. Ive never lived my life trying to do mean s*** (or illegal s***) to people. Thats not the kind of life i have ever wanted to live.

So I’m posting this here to set the record straight since all of you seem to blindly believe this even though you couldnt even believe that i was a native of the server until i mentioned who i rolled with. I refuse to join that clsuterf*** discord again so it has to be here on the forums: I DID NOT DOXX MARELE. SHAME ON YOU GUYS for doing this to harm someone, and for impersonating me, and for believing that was me. A lot of you guys talked to me in EF disc or privately and you knew what i was like!!! I f***ing criticized how wrong for the community i thought the AQ event was going for christ’s sake! that should speak volumes about what kind of person i am. I always valued real community and when i thought that disappeared and there was nothing i could do to help repair it, and i was even getting BULLIED FOR IT, i left the discords and played quietly. I did not doxx marelle. That violates what I value in life.

The doxxing itself was horrible but then doing it under my name went too far. If youre going to do that s***, do it under your own name instead of framing someone else for it. I’ve made reports to authorities to see what i can do about this.
FYI: I am now only in ONE DISCORD of ONE guild and that guild knows who they are/ive been with them for about three years total across different places. If you see my name anywhere else, IT IS NOT ME. If you’re unsure, then ask the person to fing log in game on my account for christ’s sake. Likely, they won’t be able to do it. Likely too, I won’t even use discord much except for once or twice a week - there isn’t really much point anymore. So leave me the f alone from now on. Life has already beat the s*** out of me enough that I dont want to live. Just leave me alone.

Some background would give this post some more substance for the people who don’t subscribe to the troglodyte filled EF discord

2 Likes

I don’t know what any of this is referring to and I know quite a bit about what happens on Earthfury (including through the discords), so it obviously didn’t spread too far.

I just want to say to please, please take care of yourself. At the end of this day, this is just a game and you can walk away. You don’t owe anyone anything. Please talk to someone in real life about your concerns if you need to and it sounds like you do.

I am flagging your post but only because of the very concerning stuff said at the end or I wouldn’t. :frowning:

1 Like