*Imperium* long term/stable AOTC guild. Full on raiders, casuals are welcome though!

Come join the BEST guild that raids on Tuesday and Thursday, guild name starts with the letter “I” and has a player named Tiki in it!

You won’t regret it (probably) and you will have fun (allegedly)!

Do you like stealing in real life or in general being a pervert and whereever you go people are side-eyeing you because you look like a pervert and you act like one? Is that why you play a class with “grabby hands”? If so–then join up!

Bump for updated needs!

Bump for updated needs

Vegas was great… next year its a cruise!

Updated progression

Bump for updated needs

Bump for updated progression

Bump for S4 recruitment

Yep im recruiting again

1 Like

I sent a bnet and discord request. Looking for a guild that is going to push AOTC in DF and enjoy season 4. Thanks!

We are still looking!

Monday morning bump…I know y’all aint getting work done either!

Hello peeps! We are still looking for committed people

By committed people, she means committed to the guild and the game. You don’t actually need to be in a committed relationship. Although that is ok as well–even though sometimes a committed relationship means you can’t do all the things you want to do whenever you want to do them.

Like get a sports car ON A BUDGET because it’s basically the only dream you’ve ever had in your life (along with all the blah blah family, health and all that other regular crap) and you finally have the space and it’s not like you’re asking for anything new just something on a modest budget that will enable to to perhaps get a C5 Corvette, or a nice Miata, older Audi TT or something like that. You work hard you know? And while you’re considered the money saver in the relationship I guess all that money you saved while your “committed relationship” is getting god damn Amazon packages every day means you get the privilege of using what is now “our money” for a kitchen remodel.

Well guess what? I DON’T EVEN COOK!

I guess the guild is looking for more dps or something. I don’t know. Whatever.

Bump still looking around

Bump, we are looking for a ranged or two. Only three raiders on the Dreadful token so far so if you are a lock…

1 Like

Bump… a lock would be great!

Still looking for a lock… lots of locks looking for one night stands but we are looking for a serious relationship

Still looking!

Looking for a priest heals!