{Immortal Paradox}

We are {Immortal Paradox} [Area52] we are FOR THE HORDE, but all is welcome

Our GM has 19 years of experience playing WoW, and our officers have 17 years of experience under their belts as well. We are a group of players around 30 years and up. We want to log on the game, have fun with our fellow comrades and down sht. We are NOT a Hard Core Guild! The ultimate goal is to get the AOTC achievement in any expansion, and have a fun Raiding Environment. Another goal is to have strong M+ teams, and push higher keys with as much fun as humanly possible, this is NOT Hard Core. We want to build a place of real friendships and ultimately meeting IRL some day.

-What we are looking for

We are currently 9/9H Amirdrassil, and still doing fun stuff like S4 while we build our core raid team for “The War within”.

-What we need:

Reliable players, and a positive attitude.

(Tanks): Closed, open to a Conversation.

(Healers): need 1 more healer

(DPS): Rouge, Warlock, Mage, but all are welcome.

Raid times are: Tuesday & Wednesday 8:15pm to 11pm server(est.) time zone.

Just give it some thought! Would you prefer to raid with people that you get along with and even maybe call a friend?

At the end of the day, we want you to be your Authentic self, it’s too tiring pretending to be someone else.

Lets game, have fun, down bosses, and chat with us to see if we are your vibe or not.

Contact on Discord: Morvis007, Yemoja, Scudder80

Looking for positive people that want to have fun !!

I’m interested, just returned to retail after playing classic for awhile. I added yall on discord @insidethemindseye

I am interested as well. 502 Demon warlock