Immediately Disconnected After Logging in Specific Character

I have not been able to log in my main character since I was disconnected earlier. I just took a portal to Stormwind from Shattrath and I think I was disconnected as I jumped out of the mage tower.

Now, whenever I try to log this character in, I can briefly see that I am in Stormwind before being immediately disconnected (error code WOW51900319). I can log in other characters perfectly fine. I have tried all of the troubleshooting from Blizzard support but cannot get this resolved.

Waiting several hours did not work (yet at least).
Clearing cache, interface, and WTF did not work.
Scan and repair did not work.
Character unstuck self-service did not work.
Trying to log on to the character from a different machine did not work.

I have a 2nd account, so I ran a character over to where I could see my character at in the brief moment before being disconnected. He does appear in-game, but is floating on his mount (this is at a new location after doing the unstuck service). My other character can interact with him normally (buffing, invites, whisper, etc.) except that when I try to trade it says that ā€œthis character is logging outā€. After about 30 sec my stuck character will disappear. Attempting to log on again still yields the same result if I wait for him to disappear or not.

I have submitted a ticket, but I have a raid tomorrow and am desperate to get this resolved in time. Has anyone else had this problem, or know of something else that I could try?

3 Likes

Iā€™m currently experiencing the exact same issue (error code WOW51900319). Disabled all addons but still getting booted after a few seconds. Other characters loading in fine.

1 Like

probably had nothing to do with it but everytime I attempted to load in I was on the Maldraxxian Corpsefly mount. I immediatly dismounted when I loaded in this time and it didnā€™t kick me !? (edit: I was located at Keeperā€™s Respite, Korthia)

After logging out after several hours the problem has re occured. Itā€™s looking like it is the addons that are causing the dcā€™s.

Iā€™ve tried disabling add-ons on both of my machines, this still does not resolve the issue for me. Iā€™ve also waited overnight since I originally posted this, and that didnā€™t work either. Still the only problem is with my main character

2 Likes

same problem. this is beyond annoying. Usually logging into another character and then back into the main character resolves the issue. Not today.

Disabling them will not prevent them from interfering. I recommend a UI reset.

You can rename the addon folders, but most likely something there is corrupted.

I have already done the UI reset like I said in the original post. I donā€™t think addons are the issue

Then the next step is going to be working with the staff via ticket.

Same, I have done everything short of reinstalling the game.

Update: It would not let me log in since it was stuck in a perma update and kept failing. Uninstall did not work!! Now it just gives you the failed message when you try to install.

Iā€™m also now in a position where reinstalling is my last option unless someone out there has a miracle cure.
My main character keeps crashing after a few seconds in game. Other characters are fine thoughā€¦itā€™s so odd. So I did the whole cache deletion guide and now Iā€™m stuck in a permanent ā€˜update and whoops something went wrongā€™ loop.

I find it amusing how the scan and repair option that is ment to fix ā€˜corrupted and missing filesā€™ actually doesnā€™t work in this instance :confused:

After doing a full WoW reinstall for science, first thing to happen when I logged on was the WOW51900319 error and then crash to log in (This was with all addons enabled).

I then closed the game, closed BATTLENET, reopened battlenet, turned off ALL addons, unchecked the ā€˜Load out of date addon boxā€™. Loaded my main which was having the problem. Everything loaded fine and was stable. I can 100% say in my case it is the addons that were causing the problems. More specifically the ā€˜OUT OF DATE ADDONSā€™. Not saying it will work for everyone but that was my experience.

(Just to add, I did reenable some of the out of date addons to test, and it caused me to crash, upon turning them off again and closing game and Battlenet (very important) it was stable with no errors or crashing.)

1 Like