Imagine this

https://drustvar.com/flavor-of-the-month

You are working at Blizzard and you release 11.0.5 patch notes:

• DRUID
    • Restoration
      • Nature’s Swiftness healing bonus is now 40% less effective in PvP combat.
      • Cenarion Ward healing is decreased by 20% in PvP combat.
      • Renewing Surge is 75% effective in PvP combat.
      • Forest’s Flow is 50% effective in PvP combat.
      • Reactive Resin is no longer a PvP talent and has moved to the Restoration talent tree.
  • PALADIN
    • New PvP Talent: Spellbreaker – Eye for an Eye can now also trigger at 100% effectiveness from Magic damage. Eye for an Eye’s damage is increased by 150% in PvP combat.
    • Wrench Evil (PvP Talent) has been removed.
    • Holy
      • New PvP Talent: Divine Plea – After casting Aura Mastery, you restore mana over 20 seconds, but your healing and damage is decreased by 30%.

Like where is the logic behind it? Holy Priest, R Druid, MW Monk and R Shaman completely outclassed and there is completely 0 balance changes to fix it. Instead Holy Paladin gets a new mana regen CD that will never pick anyway because it currently has the best mana regen out of all healers.

Hold complaints until it’s fully written out and released.

Dude, it is released next Wednesday. They literally have 5 days. Are you trippin’?

These are most likely final patch notes.

Nah, just unlike you i don’t get my panties all bunched up over a

Its only alpha we will get changes in beta.
Its only beta we will get changes in pre-patch.
Its only pre-patch we will get changes when the exp launches.
Its only start of the season, give blizzard a chance to collect data.
Its end of S4, we will totally see changes next exp!!!

So tired of this cope, they need to update their $15 monthly subscription game at the minimum of every 2 weeks with tuning during the whole expansion. Riot manages to do it in a F2P game, whats blizzards excuse?

1 Like

I never said any of those things, sorry they bother you.

Man I can’t wait for this. It procs on dot ticks and it does over 100k per tick. Aff locks are gonna die if they ever put dots on a paladin now

meanwhile warriors get nerfs that they didnt need… again…

EU spy detected

2 Likes

Fury is getting buffed in fact.

You caught me here. My grandpa was born in St. Louis, does it count?

Did you not read the PVE changes? RDru and MW got pretty fat buffs. Rsham also got tons of changes. Don’t know what Hpri got since idc about them

They are not fat buffs because most of them are choice nodes. So you effectively can use 50% of them.

You cannot play both Abundance and Cenarion Ward for example. Check the tree… https://www.wowhead.com/ptr-2/talent-calc/druid/restoration/wildstalker/DAAABQAAA