Imagine thinking

pressing fireblast 3 times in a kidney isn’t actually easier than any arms/dh/dk cleave

2 Likes

I found some fire mage who was 442 ilvl w mecha beavers asked him to q he said he hadn’t been to get past 1700 before. After 5 games we were 2.1mmr and I’m trying to help him understand why rune of power isn’t a good talent choice

9 Likes

im dead :skull:

4 Likes

You have to peck fire blast button with your nose, tsg/dh/dk just slam their foreheads on the keyboard.

So ya it takes more skill.

You see pecking spells with your nose allows more brain cells to survive therefore mage is higher iq class.

Checkmate.

4 Likes

that’s the best part
the dh/dk/arms have more than the 2 buttons fire has been brought down to, fire blast and pyro

so the mage actually gets to bind fire blast to 8-9 different keys so they can slam their whole face

where the dh/dk/arms can actually occasionally press buttons that are sub optimal when their forehead gets unlucky

thus meaning the mage can use a larger part of their face on the keyboard while never losing damage in any situation ever which isnt always the case for the dh/arms/dk/ret

3 Likes

i can confirm sometimes i hit death coil last season instead of death strike, stupid bump on my forehead lost me at least 3 games

3 Likes

But… RMX requires atleast 5000 IQ I thought ?

It’s funny af when people bash melee cleaves like the comps they play aren’t just as braindead. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Girl I know you not talking as a paladin… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

oh no u di’int

1 Like

Entirely false and i find it offensive … i used a club

I had to take pummel off my bars, needed the room for another execute keybind.

That fire mage is just a god waiting to happen. He should be teaching YOU his secrets to rune of power.

Just macro it into Mortal Strike. Right under Sharpen Blade.

1 Like

Who uses peck? L2Drill Peck, Fly, Brave Bird or Sky Attack.

2 Likes

Don’t forget that’s 3 fireblast’s that aren’t even on the GCD!