Imagine they release RDF but

Its a watered down version of it, with no X-realm and its only active from 15-70, it doesn’t TP you to the dungeons and or even worst you can only use it X amount of time daily.

3 Likes

Then its DOA. And if looking for jobs in the future they’d best hope the competition is a dev from Red fall or Gollum. that have them on equal ground for some really bad game ideas that made it to production.

3 Likes

Then it doesn’t solve the problems it’s meant to solve and is largely worthless.

8 Likes

Then you might as well not release it at all because it solves nothing that the players have an issue with.

6 Likes

Sounds pretty much like the current group finding tool except it doesnt have a limit on how many times it can be used and people cant find groups on it from 15-70

4 Likes

Yep.

Pvp had the same issues as PVE.

Qeue anywhere and edit: x-realm worked wonders for pvp.

I don’t even think faerlina can get 40 alliance to run AV all 24 hours of the day. Nor whitemane…

Usually these 2 servers are like 1 maybe 2 out of a say a 15 man bg even.

1 Like

Here is what RDF should do, available from 15-80 including regular heroics, Heroics stay as a quest you pick up, teleports you to the dungeon because flight paths are not “adventures” and are just time wasters, you can get a random dungeon or a specific dungeon like how it was originally, it puts you with random people.

H+ is there for the people that have an issue with RDF.

4 Likes

15-70 is fine but remove the crossrealm part is basically just LFD for lazy people. It won’t solve the current dungeon issue

1 Like

Nah. It’ll be cross-realm, unlimited use.

But.

Levels 10-79.

Gotta have that ‘social experience’; level 80s!

2 Likes

Pfft. So what are you saying? Add a tab to the LFG tool that says low level? Found the interns alt. Out here testing the waters eh?

4 Likes

The only one of those limitations I like is the no teleporting. Everything else you said just defeats the entire point.

1 Like

Did it really tho? :thinking:

There is 0 faith in this team, and I bet they even find a way to butcher the HC servers. I don’t know how you fumble the bag on an already solved concept, but they never fail to impress.

3 Likes

Then it’s literally just the current LFG tool except worse.

2 Likes

A currency, a key if you will, will be sold in the store allowing you to reque after your daily amount. 25 keys for $100

1 Like

D-don’t give them idea! :fearful:

1 Like

So it’s exactly what LFD is? Lame?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.