I'm thinking about starting up on Atiesh

I started the game in 2005 and quit after Lich. I am loving classic so far but I am looking for a good server to settle on. How is this server? I’m looking for good people to play with and a chance to raid when I get to 60…one day…lol
Whats in high demand besides the normal tank/healer stuff.

Its a decent server to play on. If you don’t mind the fact that its PVE realm. That said, as with all communities, you will have a few eggs that are bad, just over look them and drive on.

1 Like

My experience here has been great. Not hard to find folks in the open world to help when I need it. Groups get formed at single kill NPC quest locations. Even making some gold on the AH.

One thing, if it is raiding you want to do, a little research is required. You will probably need to min/max and cookie cutter your build.

I am rolling a custom built cat knowing I will never top the charts and therefore will likely be overlooked if I try to pug a raid. But I am OK with that, part of my choice. I have a good group of friends I run with and that’s good enough for me!

1 Like

Thank you!

Atiesh is definitely a great spot to land. It does seem to have a short supply of warlocks and druids though. Pally healers as well.

Hows Horde? Im on Grobbulus and feeling burned out… have friends here and am considering a move. They obviously tell me its awesome but im wondering what others might have to say.

1 Like

Others might also say that it is awesome.

Horde is friendly and helpful. Lots of Alts moving up the level ranges right now. I can’t gage what all the guilds needs but LFG is in a broad need of all classes. Yes, even Huntards. You will have fun here. Good range of comedy in the chats. Some bad eggs but nothing crazy. Those humans and friends out number us.

I believe this is an Alliance dominated or at least majority server. If you looking to re-roll on a high pop horde realm that’s normal? I recommend you give Mankirk a look. Just a friendly suggestion.

1 Like

This server really doesn’t need more alliance, the imbalance is significant. If you must play ally look for a server that needs ally.

So definitely making a new Horde here. I know the population imbalance is pretty brutal, but i’ll do my small part.

Horde is great here. There is a lot of players. I would strongly recommend re-rolling here. The population is great to check out the link below go to wowclassicpopulation and check out Atiesh for the last 7 days.

1 Like

As far as raid, there appears to be a shortage of restoration druids, warlocks, and good warrior dps, too many mages.

1 Like

Seems to be around 66% Alliance and 34% Horde. Does that sound right to you?

check the last 7 days played. horde is actually dominating or alliance isn’t contributing to site. there has been 13k characters on in the last 7 days. 8k of those have been horde. No idea how many are alts though but still that’s a lot.

1 Like

That’s great news, glad to hear that it might balance out a bit. I made a Druid, but not sure that’s what I want to level to 60. The stats seem to suggest it’s one of the lesser played classes.

I have been reporting my census scan so that my help 1700 players . wow classic pop site. i just started doing the census and forgot how to reload my Ui s to collect the next batch. i am still learning of it. I working on both sides to see the raw data before I submit. the census addon on curse takeas about 10 min to scan while you play so that is pretty quick with a graph and such. very handy in deed.

What site are you using? The one I’m looking at (wowclassicpopulation) is showing.
Alliance: 14K
Horde: 11K
Over the past 30 days.