I'm terrified Heart of Azeroth Essence Abilities will make PvP even worse

How come rets get wings for 7 minutes and I get an extra fire ele :roll_eyes:

I saw this video as well. They are a good duo. Hope that the ptr shows just how bad of an idea this would be. The fact that none of the crazy complications even arose in the developers minds in the first place for PvP is what concerns me. Too few devs PvP I guess

basically what they just did to shadow spriests and shadowy apparitions azerite trait. They nerfed the talent and not the trait LOL. Ret-ards.

Side note, no offence to any Rets out there.

Typical, ELElyfe brah.

DH currently near or at 100 percent uptime on meta as well ! Lmao hahahahahahaha

What is happening ?!?!

Sucks that meta makes DH more tanky and higher DPS. I don’t give a heck if people do crazy DPS if it means games don’t have to go 500% into dampening.

1 Like

Well, you know, there doesn’t seem to be anyone specifically in charge at BIizz right now regarding PvP balance. So… anything is possible? lol

If anything they’d just blanket nerf all the essenses by 50+% like they’be been doing to traits, trinkets, etc. Although this would only happen after major outcry over multiple weeks and pretend they just became aware of it.

There is a point where we needed to stop and we have clearly passed it…

But let’s keep going and see what happens

That hits it right at the spot …“mismatched gear clown” … could not have said it better.
Also funny, when people want the pure Classic … i would not be against certain amenities … like Transmog … like having a nice Premade Finder … but that’s just me.