I'm telling you 9.1 is August

Or 9.1 will be really short and theyll drop 9.2 to compete with the FF14 expansion

1 Like

I’m sure all thirteen people that used it were crushed.

2 Likes

Nobody already plays your trash game, but sure, urge more people to leave so you can play completely alone. hahahahaahahahaha

1 Like

Ah the old “neglect thing so people stop using it it then claim you neglected it because nobody uses it” strategy

2 Likes

Don’t know I think some people still play Classic. :rofl:

Hm, maybe Blizz has my auctions setup with some kind of autosell A.I then :thinking:
No complaints here :laughing:

1 Like

Letting a patch roll for this long.

I dont think they will see the numbers they are expecting when 9.1 comes out.

1 Like

i hope new world does a bait and switch and delays their launch a month or 2, new world can afford to its not out, WoW cannot afford to purposely delay to plant itself on someone elses release dates, hopefully other companies learn to quick delay their dates as soon as WoW reveals their dates nearby cuz ppl, its pretty toxicc to flip off the fans ff your franchise by purposely delaying just to plop ur releases on other ppls releases, really want other companies to fight back on that by shifting theirws away and releasing their stuff smack dab in WoW’s content droughts

on the side note… 9.2 end of 2022 in november whenever another mmo has a big xpac or release?

most definately worse, the naysayers begging for 9.0 delay enabled blizz to take ages from each patch, mark my words this is not a “pandemic” thing they will do this from now on, years and years later still. 9.1 as is in ptr can ship rn today, could have shipped last month

nope the leak was for jul 1st in asia which would have ment june 29th for USA and since there was no announcement this week and pvpers req 2 week notice by law. its not out june 29th the leak was false

You’re atrociously optimistic if you think there will be a 9.2.

2 Likes

Q2 2022 for 9.2 at the earliest. At least if they are going for a 6-8mo raid tier which is reasonably typical.

This I rather doubt, they want to get CE too… remember Watcher is GM of Elitist Jerks… and they are a CE guild.

We’re not yet into SOO territory… that was over a year ditto Hellfire citadel.

Umm have you actually looked at what’s on the PTR!?! Half the things don’t even have names yet. There is a ton missing and lot buggy.

Q4 2022
next xpac either 2023 or 2024

hows that a problem when its 90% of the player base too? there is not alot that focus on cosmetics pet battles and player housing

I’d love to debate you, but you’re making my point O_o

ion already confirmed 9.2 he said “SL is not going to be like WoD because SL will have a 9.2”
yes SL is different beause it ends with 9.2 unlike WoD which ended with a .1 or 1.5

okay so u are the reason 9.1 is not out yet

It’s easier to be king of the hill if it’s 1 foot tall

Well technically WoD ended with 6.2, but we all know how that went.

SL absolutely can end on a 9.2 based on his wording - good ol’ fashioned lawyerspeak.

“Yeah this isn’t WoD, see we had more content in our .2 patch!”

For some reason a bunch of people took this to mean “we’re having a 9.3!” and I don’t understand why. Ugh.

It worked with first aid.

I just like how the logic behind removing archaeology for SL was, “There are no archaeological finds in the afterlife”, and 9.1 is all about sending us after artifacts. But sure, no room for archaeology this expansion, because lore.

4 Likes