I'm so jealous

of SoD players and their dev team, they must be having a blast! Last night I had a dream retail had the constant tuning/changes of SoD and both PvE and PvP was so fun. Then I woke up. There are SoD changes every reset and 1 or 2 times through the week.

Just another tuning request post, it’s needed in both PvE and PvP.

Everyone make a post about tuning over and over until they do it lol

1 Like

Im genuinely hoping the only reason there arent pvp changes yet are that there are pve changes with them or they’re actually looking at a bigger tuning patch (hopefully druid class tree rework)

I saw a recent T&E video. Near the end, he mentioned the devs got negative feedback about hero talents so they’re redoing them.

I’m guessing the retail devs are 99.9% focused on the next expansion. They’re probably behind deadlines if they’re having to redo major expansion features.

That would be amazing, but at this point I think they are focused on The War Within trees. This season will be ending soon and next season is fated, I don’t see anymore class reworks. I hope I’m wrong though!

I WON’T GIVE UP HOPE, SIMBA!
seriously though. Add more connections between the middle and outsides so stuff like decurse, tireless pursuit, and clone are more accessible. Also capstones that aren’t dogwater would be appreciated.

Completely agree, the tree is a mess. Honestly wish clone, rejuv, wild growth and skull bash were baseline. Why are these nodes. I’ve had clone and rejuv my whole druid life. Not sure if you PvE but to take decurse/hibernate for boomy or guardian absolutely sucks in m+ can’t even do it as guardian and you need it this week.

1 Like

I main pve, actually! Pvp is just a side hobby after prog.

We have, it hasn’t been working yet.