I'm out! Community killing this game fast

GDKP is amazing too and i wish Bliz would implement a GDKP system in-game.

SSF mode and you can only trade within your account.

Lookie Lookie – Another rotating alt on this subject.

Im sure you would, keep charging up mommies credit card for that gold!

its amazing what having the mental capacity to just not care how others play can do for this game. Next time you see a GDKP, just say to yourself, " I’m a big boy, I’ll just not join" and poof!! it’s like it never even existed.

join a guild for the raid
don’t do the paid runs for the WC legs
don’t join GDKP’s if you don’t like them

you’re game will be 100% nicer. You won’t do any of that because you people would rather die than easily fix your problems, but at least I can say I tried. How hard is it to just play the game? I do it everyday and I’m having a blast in sod

dont know why i feel people who support gdkp runs are actually gold seller account.

1 Like

OP is right. SoD is a cesspool now. It’s done.

I mean… A streamer bought gold, admitted it live streaming and an intern accidentally removed all his gold and some gear.

I say accidentally because a few days later he had a bunch of gold again…

3 Likes

Cesspool for 20 whole years man.

People are gonna people.

The trick is to find your own community within “The community”, because sure as s…t large wodges of the community will not fit your ideas.

Don’t pug. Find a guild with the type of people you like playing with. Or a Discord or chat channel etc. Play with people with your mindset and things are much better.

1 Like

Honestly crusader strike is probably the worst for that.

I think chaos bolt is likely pretty chill by comparison.

1 Like

confused as hell why people care so much how OTHER people play the game?? “Youre not playing it my way” wah wah wah, good riddance see ya

GDKPs literally kill the same bosses they do to rofl.

Cant read the part where it says killing the community?

Wah wah i dont know how realms work so im just going to stay stupid! Yeah you fit right in lil bro

so true bestie

tehe u r so funny and witty

We see you.

Says “Griefgrief” the Rogue?

Wah wah
/10

Because they are. Or worse, gold buyers