I'm loving Classic and Myzrael!

90% good 10% bad. And that little 10% is nothing a good community organized Blacklist will not solve…See you in the field my friends.

1 Like

I’ve been pleasantly impressed the the atmosphere of our community since day one. Feels like old times.

I agree with and support the positivity in this thread-everyone has been great so far!

Yeah this server is pretty well rounded in the best way even if A:H is 2:1 :slight_smile:

It’s scary how deep I’ve dove into this all over again.

It’s completely as I remembered and I’m lovin it!

1 Like

I agree. Myzrael and most of the Classic community have been stellar. Case in point: this early morning a priest named Prism was offering Runecloth bags for a deep discount on Trade chat. She offered an even deeper discount for players under level 40 in an effort to ease leveling challenges and bolster the number of level 60s on our realm. When I approached Prism for a super-discounted Runecloth bag, another awesome player named Iprotect attempted to pay for the cost of my bag. I was pretty floored. The altruistic gestures from these two individuals – Prism and Iprotect – are two examples of why Myzrael is an awesome home.

3 Likes

You guys are awesome!

welcome dawg

welcome!!!