I'm LF active PvE Alliance Guild to join

Hi! I’m looking for an Alliance guild on Stormrage I’m also open to moving to different server that normal/PvE.

I’m new to the game learning as I play and progress. I’m currently playing as a DK but going try other classes out later on.

I’d love to find an active guild that I can call friends/family and do stuff with like dungeons, leveling, story stuff, raids, & etc.

You can pm me on battle net tag Ragnar#1176

2 Likes

Hello! My guild (Everlasting) is recruiting right now. :slight_smile: We have 2 raid teams and do mythic+ if that is something you would be interested in trying once you hit max level. We are on Stormrage so you wouldn’t have to switch servers to join us. I’ll post my recruitment message below as well if you’re interested in reading it. Let me know if you’d like to give us a try and I can send you a guild invite!

Everlasting is a semi-chill PvE oriented guild who are recruiting new raiders, players interested in mythic+, and players who enjoy being social and hope to make new friends. Our goal is pushing intermediate content without sacrificing our friendly atmosphere.

Raiding Schedule and Info: Our core raid team is focused on getting AOTC before the end of the raid tier. The schedule for our core raid team is Tues/Wed, 6:30-9:00PM EST. We also have a weekend raid team for those who can’t make it on weekdays. The weekend raid team’s schedule is Sat/Sun 5:00-7:30 PM EST.

Current Recruitment Needs: Resto Druid is our priority but we could use a Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk. We are also looking for more melee DPS, a Rogue is our priority but we could use a Warrior or Death Knight as well.

How to Apply or Contact Us: Whisper Elrold or Rubyslays in-game or add my Discord (Rubyslays#1369).

Still looking for guild to call home and make friends

1 Like

Home is a really nice word, and feeling- and important when spending as much time as you do in the game. I hope you find what you are looking for. I have a couple different recruiting posts, but I think you’ll like this one the most. We are small and slow grow. We look for people not numbers or ‘positions’… and things will happen… when they happen, and not before. The only expectation is pet pictures. The rest… we understand. <3 Reach out to Kirrin if you have any questions. I hope you like what you find. <3

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-or-a-if-you-are-a-dreamer-come-in/566202

Hey! Our guild is a mix of new casual and more serious players. Check out our spam and hit me up on discord if you’re interested. We’re always happy to help new players. Don’t worry about the application though that’s just for raiders. :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mythic-guild-expanding-roster/725922

Not interested in swapping faction like it says in the post sry

Hi Meimay,

First off, GREAT name.
I am part of Sigma. We are a family-friendly, yet slightly off-color group of friends. My son plays, my neighbor, I have made friends here, we have new players that fast became friends and part of our guild family.

We are currently in 5-man content. Working in to Mythics. We are not a progression guild, we are a guild that has commitments and a massive enjoyment of the game.

I know you are on Stormrage, which is a different Battlegroup from Cairne, but if you would like to chat more, hit me up on Danuin#1350 on both Battle.net and Discord.

We have players spread out from all up and down the East Coast to Colorado. We even have Canadian players! :smiley:

Edit: I added you on Battle.net. Danuin#1350.
Edit 2: already gave the Battle.net and discord info…

Hey Meimay! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild that is coming back from the ashes of taking a break and looking to clear heroic and mythic. We are currently looking for more members to fill out our roster (Dps and Healers)

We are pushing mythics to prepare to prepare for heroic/mythic Nathria, If you are interested in a good group of players who have gotten CE in multiple expansions then this guild is for you!

we are located on Lightbringer, Alliance faction.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!