I'm late to the party I know

But I’d just like to take this moment to point out, that when enough people get together and want something changed, it will be changed. I remember not long ago when people here told me Multiboxxing was here to stay forever. How times have changed. Never doubt the power of the majority to make change.

6 Likes

it good , then r good companys , it make me fel good them r loyals 2 player , good job , 2 make no chet is so good i like it

4 Likes

Oh most definitely. There’s a perception that what’s said here doesn’t matter but it does. I think they ultimately try to address the motivation behind a post rather than ideas directly.

2 Likes

Multiboxing hasn’t been banned. Input-broadcasting software is now prohibited because it is also used by botters. Multiboxing continues to be allowed, but unsupported. The unsupported bit means that Blizzard is fine with multiboxers being negatively impacted by their efforts to curb botting.

2 Likes

Multiboxing isn’t going away.

no the chet go away , if u click 1 do 1 , is fine

Tbf, this isn’t making multiboxing actionable, just software that copies keystrokes to multiple clients.

Good luck manually controlling 20 characters at once.

See above.

It’s not terribly difficult. Slightly more difficult without the software, but not much.

You missed the point. :woman_facepalming:t4:

Alt tab is a thing and so is multiple screen setups. Guess what, you can multibox like that. And it’s not software emulating multiple clicks. Know what that means?

Multiboxing wasn’t banned.

1 Like

Can we all get together and change something meaningful?

Like Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte available year round at all Starbucks locations.

#Seasonal PSL is cheating
#End NVPSL (Non-vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte)

The only fair solution is to ban PSL altogether.

Sorry. Not sorry.

1 Like

But the software to make multiboxxing not extremely difficult was banned. As I said, good luck using multiboxxing to cheat in pvp now. All I care about.

You seem to be blatantly ignoring the entire point. You said:

Implying multiboxing is gone. And factually, it isn’t.

I really don’t care what’s easier or harder to do when and where. I’m clarifying your misinformation. That’s it. That’s all.

2 Likes

Only time I can think of where mass unsubs worked last were the flying debacle of WoD. If there isn’t change (not sure if there are enough casual-hardcore boxers impacted) than adaptation will be what happens. Software multiboxing is legally dead with this announcement, RIP. Certain people got greedy and it ruined the bubble of fun for everyone sadly. Still better they announce this now than ugh week 1-2 of new xpac.

Your software to make multiboxxing possible was banned. You can keep your petty victory that the concept it self wasn’t banned. Not sure what you gain from it, other than more salt on your end.

You think because it wasn’t de jure banned means it wasn’t banned. De facto, it was and is banned.

1 Like

Hardware solutions are still a thing. It wasn’t banned. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Can still hardware box so de facto, isn’t banned

2 Likes

If hardware solutions were all that, you wouldn’t have used software. Clearly its inefficient.

Yes because clearly that’s as cushy as using software. Keep talking, lets see what they take next from you. I’m content to feed slowly.

1 Like

It’s not inefficient, just more expensive and a little more difficult to setup. lol