I'm just going to say it

They’re talking about harpoon where did tranq shot come from lol

I swear technology hates me. I was trying to respond to a different part of the thread. The person right above them was talking about tranq shot

Lt. Istolilly turns towards you

“No, technology doesn’t hate you, Spartanics. It just hates every Hunter here [in Easy Company].”

Thank you, sir!

Not everything is for everything, ya know?

Bursting Shot is great for knocking people off edges in pvp and creating space between a spastic warrior or rogue.

1 Like

I’ve also been sv main and hate them. The tip of the spear management is uselessly bad in pvp but the dmg is scaled for it.

No single target talent options and every skill is aoe for m+. Bad for raid and pvp.

The focus should be on melee and not 90% ranged dmg. Mongoose bite just feels awkward in the rotation with everything else ranged.

Kill command too spammy now. I never liked the strong reliance on the pet for sv to function using kill command and it’s worse now.

No serpent sting and latent poison feels bad.

I never loved the Mongoose bite stacking buff but this is way worse than that.

I want melee focused hunter who has a pet and some ranged utility. Now we have awkward ranged hunter who has a single melee skill and just as much pet reliance as BM…but still carries a spear.

2 Likes

I’m fine with the knock backs. As we also have a lot more abilities to close the gap instantly. Off the top of my head I remember 4 that will either charge the enemy, or speed me up.

A lot of grumpy people and no mention of the new hero talents.