Im just going to say it, Dump 2H Frost!

Its never going to par up to duel wield and they ain’t going to to apply many of applicable solutions in some of theses post. SO just give us the ability to Transmog our main weapon to 2H and leave it at that! :grin:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Go away cringer

12 Likes

admit it, it aint going to change!! I want it as much as everyone else, it aint going happen tho.

The irony in that 2h surpassed 1h this patch and this guy posts this is chef’s kiss

4 Likes

I don’t even know what 2H is like I only play dual so I can transmog Thunderfury lol

yeah i read that too, my whole post is redundent now hahaha Hip hip horayyy

In sims for pure ST.
Nobody was actually able to pull it off though as the reaction time needed for it is insane.

DW is still king this tier.

Source:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/29#boss=2542&class=DeathKnight&spec=Frost

2 Likes

I just want them both to just do the same dmg across the board tbh

8 Likes

looks like they are quite close now woth buffs but i guess we wont know unless players have log info to go off

Please tell me you use razorice illusion for enchant transmog on that…

Did someone say THUNDERFURY?

That is the hope in dragonflight.
Simms today posted in the DK discord have them insanely close in pure st.

Will have to see for aoe and cleave though.

What I meant is more like I want DW to be able to do the oblit build and breath and the 2H to build both with zero dmg difference between the two lol

2 Likes

I learned from your posts at the beginning of this expansion to never trust anything you say tbh.

When the number of dual wielding death knight NPCs we can interact with reaches the number of staff using daemon hunters then we’ll talk.

1 Like

What was I wrong about at the beginning of the expansion? I generally like to help people that are given wrong or misleading information. I’ll gladly admit I was wrong about something if there is proof of it.

I posted my source.
Could you do the same please?

I even double checked as I’ve taken the last two tiers off from mythic raiding so I wanted to be sure before I posted something wrong. I don’t see a single 2H frost player in the top 5 for every boss in sepulcher. Even the pure ST ones.

Nah that one was cool but actually I currently use the Wraithchill one that came with the Collector’s Edition (maybe even the Epic editions or whatever I forget) version of Shadowlands so it’s two gigantic frostyboiis
Tried to grab a screenshot but servers arent loading for me but it’s this

Sure, you can dump 2h Frost, in it’s place though, I would like a 2h DPS spec that doesn’t involve a permanent ghoul or being a tank.

You lied, telling us that we were all wrong about dual wield dps being ahead of two handed, and linked single parse logs and said only the DK discord knew the truth.

It took the entire expansion for two handed to catch up.

1 Like