Im in bfa with zero bfa raids only shadowland

Stop forceing shadow lands on people charters because you want this its bs

First off, what level is the character you are attempting to do the BFA raids with? Second, the hyperbole and masked inappropriate language is not needed nor necessary. What is the bug you are reporting as you have not listed a single bug issue?

3 Likes

The OP is one of those people who thinks the bug forums is a place where they can vent their anger because something bugs them. Not that they found an actual programming bug.

1 Like

I see you do a lott of drama

I get his point if your in bfa why you seeing shadow lands . You shouldnt

He didnt do any thing bad your the drama

Sinces i was 48 no bfa raids ect its not right im not going to shadowlands

BFA raids are tuned for level 50 (120 prior to the level squish).

So you couldn’t do them anyway at level 48.

You could so before shadow lands

Then they nerfed the gear to force people to go there if you want high gear

I did them but now my gear went bleh

And im 82 percent win in pvp

Nice try but swapping to alts to make it seem that multiple people agree with you is kinda pathetic.

You can easily see if someone is doing it by looking at their collections. If the 3 battle pets are exactly the same, then the person is alt swapping.

If you are gonna do that, at least wait for a few minutes between alt posts instead of doing it all at once

3 Likes

Pathetic may be you are so you pick on people

I’m just trying to get to the actual issue but you are making false claims like anyone could solo BFA raids during BFA. Which is a lie as there were plenty of bosses that have mechanics that prevent soloing or make soloing extremely time consuming. Good luck soloing G’huun for example when you can’t move with the ball that you need to dunk 3 times to get to phase 2.

Then you swap onto several alts to try and make it look like multiple people are on your side.

So you run mystic and think every 1 eles should lol and if your dont you got to suffer right

What are you even talking about?

1 Like

Pathetic is alt-hopping to make it seem like there are people siding with you. It’s something easily discoverable and people will check that sort of thing. So let’s not, please. That’s not picking on you, that’s just facts. Stick to one character and so much drama is avoided.

Shadowlands is the current expansion. To be perfectly honest, it’s a drag trying to form even LFR groups for current content, let alone finding groups for BFA. From level 48 up until max at 60, you can start and work through Shadowlands content, be it the main storyline or Threads of Fate. As you’ve discovered since I see you have the achievement for reaching level 60 in Shadowlands.

But no one is forcing you to do Shadowlands raids and whatnot. It’s just not facilitating old content. Raiding is meant to be end-game content, unless it’s old and farmable. BFA is too new, though some classes can probably get through them with some careful manuevering.

3 Likes

I think their issue is that they are losing access to the random dungeon finder for BFA dungeons (even though they keep saying raids, I believe they really mean dungeons) when they hit level 48. I asked them to provide a screenshot of their random dungeon finder options list (like random or specific dungeon options) since providing a screenshot of the issue is recommended when it can be provided. They just jumped onto another alt and repeated the same lines.

2 Likes

Shadow land dont have lvl 60 gear lol