Im gonna say it

Torghast is the most mind numbingly boring content.

I wish they would nerf it further so I can do it even faster than 15 mins.

1 Like

wow 15 min? monks op

once u play resto sham or mistweaver in boreghast you never go back.

Heal dmg OP

Is this sarcasm?

2 Likes

honest praise, seems really quick

1 Like

Oh, well… for a monk it might be.

World of Warcraft - speedrun.com

You took too many blows to the head from the dive bombing angels lol

I already know that 9.1 Torghast is going to be trash so idc what they do at this point. It’s a failed system that they don’t know what they want to do with.

dude or duddette, a 15 min torg is a quick torg

You’re just slacking. According to the link I posted warriors can do layer of torghast in less than 3 and a half minutes.

Meh, as long as it remains a currency grind only, I prefer the easiest, fastest version possible.

If they want to keep it as choreghast, then make it a quick choreghast

1 Like

holy hand grenade, less than 4 minutes?

i am doing it wrong

she said, 250 posts!

For some classes, prenerf Torghast was almost impossible with their crappy anima powers. For others, they were never in danger, it just took forever with how much longer it took to kill trash.

Torghast needs changes that change the gameplay. It’s foundation is flawed and buffing the mobs isn’t going to change that.

I think it’s a combination of the nerfs as well as us gearing up. If it wasn’t nerfed but we went in at 225 ilvl like we do today, it probably would have been still challenging but not a one-shotted rage fest.

Maybe you could try doing layer 9 with a few pieces taken off? Film it because that might get you cred on YouTube. I’d probably watch it, it could be like that guy who did a 5-mask vision at ilvl 300 or something.

yeah give me the fist power that knocks back and i will prevail, otherwise it is a hill

I miss not having to do torghast at all.

naked torg? no thanks

Tie old mage tower cosmetics and a few new ones to it, people will crash your instance server trying to get a run.