I'm getting some conflicting information about Blueprint: Holographic Digitalization Relay

Specifically, whether it’s farmable or not. Some comments are saying that once you kill an elite data anomaly, you can’t get any more loot from it full stop.
Some other comments are saying that even if they stop dropping spare parts and other loot, they’ll still drop the blueprint if you keep killing them.
Does anyone know which is true?

1 Like

there is 3 individual data anomalies that can be farmed
(techanically 3 different mobs but the same as well)

There was a bug which didnt reset about a month ago

Dunno which is true, I would have thought they had a daily reset for loot like the rares. I got my blueprint from a paragon box.

There are 3 common data anomalies that always drop loot when you kill them, and there’s 7 rare data anomalies that only drop loot the first time you kill them. The first time you see them they’ll have a silver border, the second time you see them, like all rares the silver border will be gone. The common data anomalies don’t show as having this on their loot table only the rare data anomalies. As such you can only kill them once per day.

However an important note, you don’t need to have the daily quest up to kill the elite data anomalies you can save the elite disks and kill them the next day. If you get a disk for one of the elites, save it and do it the next day, and encourage your friends to do the same.

I just got mine yesterday from a supplies thing (paragon chest).

What does that mean?

I am 9 Paragon chest down & no drop…:frowning: this is the last item i need for the achievement mount & it has been for a month

You can get the Holographic Digitalization Relay blueprint from the paragon chest?

Supposedly. My guildie said he did but I have yet to see it either.

Yes, you can. It seems at this point it is a more reliable farming method than data anomaly since hotfix.