I'm done with SOD, BM is now dead. Pets deleted & multiple stat changes

The same threads pop up literally any time Blizzard has ever nerfed any obscene FOTM tactic that allows bad players to stomp people with no effort.

Try improving at the game such that you aren’t reliant on a crutch, and you’ll enjoy it more. You’ll have time since we all know you aren’t actually quitting.

2 Likes

Your post was so dumb you got me to login, congrats

2 Likes

Im a ranged hunter with a boar pet, I use his charge to keep my enemies at distance.

As long as rogues can two shot from opener and consistently beat hunters in BFD dps we good right?

3 Likes

Hunter are still top tier lmao, stop whining and learn to play

1 Like

Hunter is still top DPS at WCL after nerfs…

1 Like

Go to youtube
Type this in
" THIS Is The BEST Hunter Pet Post Nerf! FULL Hunter Pet Guide (Skills, Talents & More)"

The channel name is “Sarthe”

The first strike of the wind serpent deals 291 damage to a lvl 19 mob, then 189 damage, killing the mob instantly. He is an orc so you can nitpick 1/21 of the damage if you like.

I just grinded 9000 rep to unlock my leg rune “spell surge” on my mage. Near full mana spell surge as a troll with +5% dmg to beasts deals 450 dmg non-crit. Now in order to do that damage it cost me about 2,300 mana, but awards me a paltry 300% regen for 8 seconds.

Regardless of runes or talents in order to deal that kind of damage it USUALLY should be very costly. It can get complicated to talk about whether X class deserves Y tools, but clearly as a hunter that can kite being able to send in a pet that spams PYROBLAST is PROBABLY unfair.

So many hunter crying threads now i cant tell which ones are real or made to troll. :pensive:

Pets never one shot anyone, unless you have 70 hp.

2 Likes

BS, not since the changes last night. Run you logs this afternoon.

Rogues hit with ambush for 400+ and it only costs 60 energy. What’s your point?

Oh no, youve been broken since SoD came out, requiring various nerfs to bring you into line with other classes.

But if anything Blizzard proves they will buff and nerf classes in phases to make them viable, if at 60 Hunters are drastically underperforming due to poor scaling like you’ve mentioned, by the way Hunters are still in a great spot at 25, 2 hunters carried our BFD run last night, they most definitely will get buffs at 60 or adjustments on the way.

It does suck getting nerfed, it truly does feel bad but some specs can’t even do half the damage that they are doing pre nerf!.

Blockquote WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT

Rogues are probably overtuned, sure. They are a lot more complicated a puzzle because in world pvp they should basically never lose, but in wsg in between cooldowns they aren’t as formidable as a hunter. They have highs and lows. Rogues had ambush for 20 years, hunters never used to dump 400+ magic damage by clicking “pet attack.” Missing that nuance is kind of tattle telling on yourself for skipping school.

No pet was one shotting anyone.

I sleep the pets on my druid all the time and a couple of shifts literally oom me. Once the pet is cc’d hunter =rip

This is false. Majority of hunters agreed with the pet nerfs. What they’re pissed about is that they Over nerfed Explosive shot and Chimera shot first and then DID not re adjust those runes after dumpstering BM spec.

So they over nerfed everything else. Hunters switch to BM and they nerf it multiple times. Are you really this simple or just trolling?

Correct, the over nerf to explosive shot and chim shot broke the class. Everyone went bm and now they’re breaking that. whats next?

2 Likes

Watch Payo pvp on his hunter, he will teach you the class.

Payo is not a good hunter lol

The Hunter tears taste exceptionally salty today. I love it.

Please unsub, i had a newsfeed alert me to your crying

Its not the fact that they are nerfing them, its that they are nerfing them into the dirt and making them unusable. I rolled hunter becuase i saw the cool runes like explo/chimera shot. Also blizzard saying melee hunter would be competitive. I was excited to play.

I agree they were overpowered and needed to be nerfed but not nuked. I ran BFD last night and literally auto shot and pressed multi shot once every 10 sec. Thats bull crap game play. Even a frost mage has to spam frost bolt.

Point is that the best and coolest runes they added are worthless and not useable. The only thing I have “discovered” in season of discovery is that all hunters do it autoshot same as before.

Feels bad.

2 Likes