I'm back. It is time

100% get you conflict and strife right away, it boosts your vers by a good amount. Easiest to get rank 2 of by getting 1000+ arena rating and capping for the week

BTW welcome back man, I remember you from a long time here <3

1 Like

Thanks. I will try to get that Asap. 1000+ shouldn’t be hard to do. I just need to find a good healer or a really good mage. Maybe the healer should be a holy paladin… I wonder if it’s a b*%h to obtain corruptions, or if it is really worth it early on. I wonder if corruption has to be carefully balanced. From what I am reading it’s only good if your cloak is like rank 10+ but some people lie. Idk.

Corruptions are RNG. Either you get them or you don’t.

MORE RNG? Does Blizzard not learn how to NOT make people run away? Nothing is ever guaranteed anymore. I’d give up time and dedication, to avoid all RNG just to KNOW what I am actually getting. Things started getting really annoying, and then finally everyone got maxed out. That’s where things almost got balanced to a degree. Now we have to do this all over again with more RNG involved?

Corruption items are 100% RNG to get, let alone good ones.
Some people are lucky others arent. Aka this shaman hasnt gotten jack.

Sorry to hear that. The way it sounds, you and I will both be in the same boat. Oh and let’s forget about Alts if we have a life. No way in hell I can play more than 1 class having a child and wife. Unless I wanna remain at 180k HP on all characters forever. I’m almost at 300k health now

If you need help with M+ stuff I’ll roll with you on this shaman. It’s a pain to get into keys now cuz of IO rating.

1 Like

I’ll help pump some m+ too, if you need. up to 8 is breezy, things don’t really require player intelligence until 9 and you’re going to want at least one +10 a week

1 Like

Yeah. I know every single boss fight of all of the dungeons. It’s easy as hell. I’d love to do some +9 and could jump right back in easily. But people won’t know that because they use a stupid add-on. Lazarus#1542 if you really wanna start doing mythics together soon. I’m going to sleep for work, but I have 4 days off. These next 4 days I’d like to grind mythics for the hell of it and see if RNGesus smiles upon me. Back when I used to play, I did up to +12 or so. Casually. Now that everyone’s gear got reset, these people don’t care.

Added ya! Rogue#1214 is mine. Always down to help, i came back a few weeks ago and thanks to some people here I got back into the groove of things relatively easily. Pretty sure we could get you a +8-+9 pretty easily. The new affix that starts at +10 “Awakened” is what prevents you from getting into those until your ilvl is up to par.

Ok. Thank you. I will keep in close and creepy levels of contact with you. maybe even physically, through the internet, regarding this matter. But seriously I have 4 days off and I need to take advantage of it. I’ll be logging back into the game, in exactly 18 hours. Peace for now.

LMAO sounds good man I’m off tomorrow and wednesday myself.

Welcome back to your throne my king please head down to the sewers and clear out the 13hundos

1 Like

hello lazarus did you end up wargaming dilly and sebaceous yet?

2 Likes

No Dilly wouldn’t wait for me to find a good holy paladin.

:thinking:

2 Likes

Serious question: Do rep tokens somehow help with Lucid Dreams? Trying to farm on this character now but it looks to be all follower xp.

lmfao ur on fire literally remembering all his posts

Lmao how do you guys remember this stuff

Because gearing is miserable tho can always wait until they put tourney realns up

Damn bro, all I could get is mythic +2 at most. I did a couple of those and landed some gear. My item level is just about 435 now. This isn’t good enough. I need another dagger. I hate double weapon characters for this crap. RNG one-time-a-week content is really irritating. Then you gotta somehow convince peoples pea-brains that you know all the fights just to get into a party. I mean damn, they should be able to see that some of my Mythic 9 and 10 gear shows I know what I’m doing lmao. Hell I even ran some higher keys on an alt, casually I should add. No wonder certain websites exist that I can’t speak of.