I'm Back, Baby!

Hello! It’s that time of the WoW cycle again where all us losers who quit in the early part of an expansion decide they are going to play the next expansion. GO FIGURE. Anyways, as I’m returning I am going to start working on an alt on this server and then eventually transfer my main character.

Looking for a casual group of players who like to drink, crack jokes, and maybe kill bosses at some point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning Rivs, I think that my guild Allumination could fit all of the criteria that you are looking for . We have been around together for more then 15 years between Wow Retail & Classic & Rift. Our wish is to kill digital dragons & monsters together & create many memories of our shenanigans that bring a smile to everyone’s face each and every day . Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive a time when lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart , we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing at 15 years from now. Check out our recruitment info and look me up :star_struck:Allumination ~ Stormrage

Banished Divinities is a group of friends welcoming the challenges of ShadowLands. We started the guild after covid and covid effects ran through our last guild. One of our past times is laughing and goofing off in discord while we play the game. We always get AotC and some will follow me into mythics for added challenge. We are recruiting anyone who truly wants to accomplish keys and raiding while having fun. We are looking to raid Tuesday and Fridays 8-1030 est. We know real life comes first and we don’t have any issues with people taking care of themselves first. There is always people on after work and always playing.

We enjoy the game and are always wanting to make more friends in our adventures. We want you to play what you want, we don’t force anyone to play something they do not want.

I get the mythic raid feeling. You are more than welcome to tag along with me and my friends. Once I get a solid grasp of heroic and good gear. I will begin leading friends into mythic to scratch that mythic itch. If you have any questions or want to know more, I can be reached via Btag or discord at anytime.

Btag- Deadlysin#1763
Discord- Deadlysin#7516